Lintorow not working

Hello,

I am trying to get my app to go to a specific view for editing upon click in the list view. It's not working and I can't figure out why.

I have this summary view:

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 2.09.17โ€ฏPM (2).png

I click on the the summary and it takes me to the list of entries for the category, as it should.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 2.09.21โ€ฏPM (2).png

Then I click on an entry to edit and I get this:

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 2.18.47โ€ฏPM (2).png

Instead of this:

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 2.19.12โ€ฏPM (2).png

I figure it is a syntax error in the action but I haven't found a reference that helps. Anybody?

โ€ƒ

0 3 103
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

One of the steps is to create the action and the other is to add it in the behavior part in Event Actions and there you select your action in your Budget Balances view.
Note: Remember that the action must be the same table in the Budget Balances view

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-19 161836.png

Karhenpe, Thank you. But I have done that much and i am still getting the wrong results.

hi,

is [Reg_Item_ID] the key column of the table 'Register' ? 

If not , you need to replace it with the key column of the table Register (let's call this key register_key). To make this link, each item of the Budget Balance table need to have a referenced  [register_key].

If they don't have one yet, you need to create it through a virtual column

examples, let's say i'm currently in tableA  : 

1 - this linktorow is an action that'll link to a row, from list of tableA to detail of tableA : 

baba_sawane_0-1714460144044.png

2 - this linktorow is conditional : if It find any row in TableB [Dossier] that matches the value of [THISROW].[Dossier] (tableA) , it links to it (any(select...) / if it does not find any, it links to TableA detail

i use this when I create a reference of tableA in a tableB,  after the creation of tableA  row

baba_sawane_1-1714460528315.png

Top Labels in this Space