List of Select Expression have different results not according to what I chose

Hello Everyone, i have some problem my list is not listed as i wanted

AlfProject716_0-1704765876355.png

This is Setting table for create PDF, and for data i get from DATA PDF and at below is the source table 

AlfProject716_1-1704765975445.pngAlfProject716_2-1704766002564.png

this is formula for DATA PDF 

Show More
select(TRANS_Plan Driver[ID Plan],
 and(
  if(isnotblank([Tanggal Jalan]),[Tanggal Jalan]=[_THISROW].[Tanggal Jalan],true),
  if(isnotblank([Nama Driver]),[Nama Driver]=[_THISROW].[Driver],true),
  if(isnotblank([Status]),[Status]="DISETUJUI",true)
))

Can Help Me, Are these formula is incorrect ?? 

Result i Want 

AlfProject716_0-1704780496554.png

result actual 

AlfProject716_2-1704781819265.png

Thanks for Help 

Solved Solved
0 7 154
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

A couple thoughts: is [Status] = "DISETUJUI" always in capital letters? Would it help if it were:

CONTAINS([Status], "disetujui")

Also, did you want to check a range for "Tanggal Jalan"? For example:

[Tanggal Jalan] >= [_THISROW].[Tanggal Jalan]

View solution in original post

Beberapa pemikiran: apakah [Status] = "DISETUJUI" selalu menggunakan huruf kapital? Apakah akan membantu jika:

@Hieran_Del Thanks For This Formula this work correctly, and for other formula work well,I Only Need this formula

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

A couple thoughts: is [Status] = "DISETUJUI" always in capital letters? Would it help if it were:

Also, did you want to check a range for "Tanggal Jalan"? For example:

[Tanggal Jalan] >= [_THISROW].[Tanggal Jalan]

for [Tanggal Jalan] i need only for date as requested, but this method is still EMPTY after sync complete

This is the video sample for error

https://file.io/QDdoPWVqFetx 

I understand. The "Data PDF" appears correctly at first, but after sync it clears.

After sync, virtual columns are recalculated. Because the column was correct before, it means the app formula is correct. Because the column becomes blank, it means the recalculation is not happening at the right time.

Do you have an automation execute when the TRANS_pdfaction table is updated?

Yes i create PDF at Table Updated

Beberapa pemikiran: apakah [Status] = "DISETUJUI" selalu menggunakan huruf kapital? Apakah akan membantu jika:

@Hieran_Del Thanks For This Formula this work correctly, and for other formula work well,I Only Need this formula

For what it's worth, it's possible you were experiencing a bug.

I have a bug report being investigated at the moment related to having a "SELECT" statement (or "FILTER") that uses a "SWITCH" or "IF" statement in the row evaluation. Basically, when the "SWITCH"/"IF" statement has [_THISROW] only appear in the "value" parameters and not the "condition" parameters (just like you did), the resultant column value becomes out of sync between server and client.

In the case of using "CONTAINS" instead of the "IF" statement, you were able to bypass the potential bug. As of this writing, the team is still working on a solution to the buggy behavior.

Top Labels in this Space