Lista no es uno de los tipos esperados: Decimal

Hola, ¿puedes ayudarme con este error?

tengo una tabla para pasar asistencia que mediante una acción me envía esos datos a otra tabla, en uno de los campos necesito que me traiga las horas por día de cada trabajador y esta es la fórmula que utilizo: 

select(FICHAS_EMPLEADOS[HorasTrabajoDiarias],in([ID_empleado],[_THISROW].[Empleado_ID]))

pero me arroja un error:  La expresión es válida pero su tipo de resultado 'Lista' no es uno de los tipos esperados: Decimal

He probado usando ANY pero de esta forma me pone el mismo resultado en todos....

Gracias. 

Solved Solved
0 7 236
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds that you wish to collect the values in a list with decimal values for elements. If so please try with an enumlist type column with base type as decimal if it is a real or physical column.

If it is a virtual column please try  with a list type column with base type as decimal.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Could update on the type of column [DailyWorkHours] and if there are more than one row for each employee work hours in a day? Is the expression select(EMPLOYEE_FILES[DailyWorkHours],in([employee_ID],[_THISROW].[Employee_ID])) likley to return multiple rows?

In that case will SUM( SELECT(EMPLOYEE_FILES[DailyWorkHours],in([employee_ID],[_THISROW].[Employee_ID])))  will do?

Also instead of such sync time expensive, you may want to evaluate if table referencing works for you. In that case your data exchange between tables with referencing relationship will be much easier.

References between tables - AppSheet Help

hola, no quiero sumar ningún total, sino que cuando yo paso lista y selecciono todos los trabajadores que han asistido me envía a otra tabla una fila por cada trabajador que haya asistido a su puesto de trabajo y en uno de los campos debe de traerme las horas que tiene que echar cada trabajador por día,  que ya están definidas en la ficha del empleado. Pero el problema es que aparece que el tipo de dato esperado no es decimal. Y si le añado ANY me ingresa el mismo valor en todos.

Gracias.😁

foto 1.png

foto 2.png

@MONICA92 wrote:

in one of the fields it should bring me the hours that each worker has to work per day, which are already defined in the employee's file

In what format you would like those hours for each employee , as a list? So if 4 employees have worked on a day then the hours will look something like 7, 7, 6.5,  6 ?

Buenos días, exacto eso es .... pero seria en decimal. 

It sounds that you wish to collect the values in a list with decimal values for elements. If so please try with an enumlist type column with base type as decimal if it is a real or physical column.

If it is a virtual column please try  with a list type column with base type as decimal.

Muchísimas gracias¡¡¡ ya lo conseguí 😃😄

You are welcome. Thank you for the update.

Top Labels in this Space