Logos in Google Docs template are misaligned in created PDF

Dear community,

In my Google Docs template I have positioned my logos in the header. However, when I create a PDF from it, anarchy reigns and my logos are everywhere but where they should be. I tried to demonstrate it with these screenshots where each colored box represents the same logo that is completely misaligned in the PDF file.

This is my template:

Doc_before.png

โ€ƒAnd this is the outcome in my PDF:

PDF_after.png

The images are already placed in a table. Maybe I didn't do it correctly but I cannot find another way.

I am very clueless now and hope for a good hint.

Solved Solved
1 7 222
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you all for your support.

I figured out two issues. First, even though I created the 1x7 table and inserted the images into the individual cells, the images still appeared outside the cells.

Second, when I re-pasted them into the cells,  only half of the image was visible in some:

Ksenia1_2-1714406571815.png

I fixed it by cropping the images on the left and right as much as possible and then pasting them back into the column.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I think the community will be able to suggest better if you could share the template part where this issue is coming up. If there are any confidential column names related to logos, you could substitute with some other pseudo column names.

Also by same logo do you mean one single logo image used multiple times in the template? Please also mention if all the logo images are of same pixel size in width and height or different sizes?

It sounds like you are using 1x1 table. You should use 1x7 table instead of. It means one separate column for each images.

Thanks Aleksi but it's actually a 1x7 table.

Would you please take a printscreen from your template.

The same thing happens to me. Don't struggle with it anymore. Just place the images on top of the text and try trial and error until you get the format you want. What can help you is inserting tables and putting white color at the edge of the lines, that way you have greater ability to organize the document.

Thank you all for your support.

I figured out two issues. First, even though I created the 1x7 table and inserted the images into the individual cells, the images still appeared outside the cells.

Second, when I re-pasted them into the cells,  only half of the image was visible in some:

Ksenia1_2-1714406571815.png

I fixed it by cropping the images on the left and right as much as possible and then pasting them back into the column.

Good to hear!

Top Labels in this Space