Look up last status

I have two tables workflow and action, action has a field “status” need to show that field in table workflow.
the workflow works with a unique number. when a make a action that nummer copy to the action

0 7 600
7 REPLIES 7

Can you please explain the problem again in more detail? I am not sure I understand your question.

It sounds like you want to create a row in table action when a new row is created in workflow table. You can use a form saved action to accomplish that.
If there is a parent<>child relationship between workflow and action, then you can create a Ref between the two and you can create multiple rows in action table at the time of creating a new row in workflow table.

A status ( open, closed, waiting for answer) field from the last action must show in the other table “workflield”

What is “workflied”?

Try any(select(action[status], ([_rownumber] = max(action[_rownumber])))).

I have 2 tables 1= client
2= repair
When a do a repair, (or a need to wait for a piece for the repair) i set a “Status” field (repaird, waiting for, …)
When a generate a repair the unic number of the client is copy to the repair table.
this make a link from the repair to the client.
in the UX of the client i see een list of repairs specify of that client.
Now a have to see alsow the status of the last repair of that client (i have a field “status” in the table “client”)

Hi @Erwin_Demeulder Have a look at this thread it may help?

Top Labels in this Space