Looking for ideas to make an interactive Dashboard

I want to make a app for a food stall, where customers will come and fill a form -   Name, Food choice ( vegetarian or non vegetarian) and upload a selfie and click submit. As soon as submit is clicked the bot runs a task and calls a script and script returns the value such as mood of customer, generate a name of food item for them (list of food items are added in the script), generate a food image and riddle for the person. The cook at my stall gets the view of the food name that he needs to make for that customer. The customer gets to see a view on another screen which includes name, mood , food name, food image, riddle. 

What all analysis can be shown in the dashboard which can be viewed at the end of the day in the App sheet and later help in analysis? How will it be made please suggest in detail?(Timestamp are noted for everything).
Kindly guide me for what kind of analysis we as a AppSheet developer can look for in the dashboard ?
Anything for script / riddle / mood?
Solved Solved
1 7 146
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Ok, this was not the title of your topic 🙂

It all depends on what you need. I would go for a chart of most ordered plates, categories, and both histogram and pie chart for different information.

I'm afraid I can't help you more because I don't know which indicator would help you. You would benefit from starting with a simple dashboard at first, and improving it step by step.

View solution in original post

OK, then I would go with a table frame for your food + pie chart for average time based on categories + histogram based on individual food time preparation.

The rest is up to you! 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Bhavana1991 

I suggest you read this: Dashboard view type - AppSheet Help

Hi
I know how to create the dashboard.
I am looking for ideas that will look good in a dashboard. Or what kind of data we can show that can be useful.

Ok, this was not the title of your topic 🙂

It all depends on what you need. I would go for a chart of most ordered plates, categories, and both histogram and pie chart for different information.

I'm afraid I can't help you more because I don't know which indicator would help you. You would benefit from starting with a simple dashboard at first, and improving it step by step.

If I have to present the average time taken in receiving and placing the order. 
Then which way will be the appropriate way to display the average. 

OK, then I would go with a table frame for your food + pie chart for average time based on categories + histogram based on individual food time preparation.

The rest is up to you! 🙂

I have changed my questions heading plus added up a few lines.
Pie chart for veg and non veg. viewing Popular dish in both the categories, total orders are done.

You might find some of these helpful

I've also talked about this in a few of the live streams, but I haven't clipped them out (no time) so they're harder to find.

Top Labels in this Space