Looks like a bug: Unable to add New Data Source

Hello,

My data source (Microsoft & SharePoint) has disappeared from My Account > Sources > Account Sources

When I try to add a new data source I get asked to select the data source, it tries to log on, then returns to the my account / sources screen.

This loop repeats every time I try.

We are using corporate email accounts.

I have logged a call with support.

Is there a work around? For a brief period recently, I was able to log in as myself, with shared access to the app, and share my data connection with the team. That has stopped working. Now the admin or I can't do this.

Is anyone else getting this recently?

EDIT #1

Here's the weird bit... I am able to use my data source in the app and point to files stored in Microsoft/SharePoint and everything works nicely. Everything except the SNAPSHOT() expression when fired by a bot. SNAPSHOT() works locally, but not server-based. It did work when the data source was visible in my account though... ๐Ÿค”

EDIT #2

When I run a HTML email body template, all the expressions in the template return the correct results, except for the one that calls for the SNAPSHOT() expression that was bot-collected earlier (bot runs on on row add).... ๐Ÿค”

EDIT #3

It gets even weirder... I have another app that uses SNAPSHOT() fired by a bot, on the same account, and it works perfectly... ๐Ÿค”

Thanks in advance.

d2.png

Solved Solved
0 3 71
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The Sources > Account sources page doesn't show the source you have used when you created your AppSheet account, in this case Microsoft. That's a normal behavior. It only shows your additional sources.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

The Sources > Account sources page doesn't show the source you have used when you created your AppSheet account, in this case Microsoft. That's a normal behavior. It only shows your additional sources.

Thanks for explaining that @AleksiAlkio... Makes sense now... Expected behavior...

I've just tried a few data sources other than my existing one and they appear to want to add... No repeating loop with those...

I'll leave the SNAPSHOT() thing for support to investigate further.

Many thanks... ๐Ÿ˜‰

You're welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space