Lookup ref Action getting blank value

Hi guys, i'm trying to pull a value on an action based on the UserEmail trick posted by @MultiTech.

Besides the Users Table, this action is based on other two tables (Orders and Drivers) and its a grouped action that (images bellow:

1.  Set a value from two columns: 
    1. Motorista ID, key value of Drivers Table, should lookup from the current useremail = Driver Email
    2. Delivery Status: Delivered
  2. Open a form to edit this row: This is needed to get the client signature.

Thales_Taranto_3-1648686571811.png

Thales_Taranto_4-1648686701218.png

I tried this formula:

LOOKUP(ANY(Users[UserEmail]),"Drivers","Email","Driver ID")

When i run the action the form view opens without the Driver ID filled. I tried other approaches but without success.

Does anybody know what is going on? I'm desperate ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Solved Solved
1 3 149
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your expression looks fine to me. Whenever an expression seemingly isn't working how you think it should, break it apart into smaller sections and test them within appropriate contexts however you can. For example, try to run the ANY(Users[UserEmail]) by itself in the same context, and make sure it returns what you expect it to.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Try

LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),"Drivers","Email","Driver ID")

Your expression looks fine to me. Whenever an expression seemingly isn't working how you think it should, break it apart into smaller sections and test them within appropriate contexts however you can. For example, try to run the ANY(Users[UserEmail]) by itself in the same context, and make sure it returns what you expect it to.

Hey guys. I figure out what was happening, the specific user i was testing wasn't invited ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Thank u all guys. Everything is working fine

Top Labels in this Space