Looping with Action

I have 2 Table which are TImkeeping_Data and Approve
For Timekeeping, it has these columns:

DATEEMPLOYEE_IDWORKING_TYPENUMBER_OF_PROJECTPROJECT_ID_1PROJECT_PM_1HOUR_1DETAIL_1PROJECT_ID_2PROJECT_PM_2HOUR_2DETAIL_2TOTAL_HOURSTATUS

For the Approve Table, it has these columns 

WORKINGDAY_DATEPROJECT_PM_IDEMPLOYEE_IDEMPLOYEE_NAMEWORKING_TYPEPROJECT_IDHOURDETAILSTATUSACTUAL_MD

So right now I've created several actions to add a new row for each project. For example, an action to add a new row of PROJECT_ID_1 from the Timekeeping to Approve table and another action for PROJECT_ID_2.

My question is: is there any other way to make this quicker like looping or anything like that to reduce the amount of action Appsheet has to run when sync?

0 2 93
2 REPLIES 2

Schaue das meiner Meinung nach beste Erklรคrvideo fรผr Schleife mit Aktion: Looping mit Action 

thanks for the advice but the solution in the video seems to only work with items from a list like an enum list. It's not for the value in multiple columns.
I'm imagining something like looping through the column like AppSheet would count the amount set of columns and then loop through it.

For example, AppSheet would count that there are 2 sets of columns in the example, and then add a new row from timekeeping to approve a set of Project 1 columns like this

DATEEMPLOYEE_IDWORKING_TYPENUMBER_OF_PROJECTPROJECT_ID_1PROJECT_PM_1HOUR_1DETAIL_1

and then it runs again to add a new row for a set of project 2 columns to approve like this

DATEEMPLOYEE_IDWORKING_TYPENUMBER_OF_PROJECTPROJECT_ID_2PROJECT_PM_2HOUR_2DETAIL_2
Top Labels in this Space