Lost Dropdown List

I've looked everywhere for someone else to have this problem but I can't find a solution for this. I've lost a drop-down menu from on of my UX views call Project Details. Both the Project Manager and the Company Contact should still be editable via a drop-down menu of other potential options I have referenced in their columns. I was messing around with the Valid_If function and somehow lost the drop-down list, so I deleted what I added but the problem still persists.

What could be causing this, and how should I go about fixing it? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Project Details.jpg

Screenshot from 2022-07-10 22-08-58.jpg

Solved Solved
0 5 195
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You know it was still there, but that gave me the idea to add it as a Quick Edit column as well and that fixed the issue. Thank you!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Apalila 

You may want to go under Manage>Version>View.

You will be able to see how your valid_if was set before your changes.

Eventually, if you want to get the previous version of your app, you will need to click on "Restore this version".

It's been too long since this error occurred for me to recover the version prior to this edit.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Perhaps you removed the column from the list of included columns in the detail view's configuration?

Steve_0-1657562908542.png

You know it was still there, but that gave me the idea to add it as a Quick Edit column as well and that fixed the issue. Thank you!

Bingo! Well done!

Top Labels in this Space