Low or no collaboration with other users

I've been on this forum for a while and I notice that many expert users are reluctant to help or give a suggestion. As if it bothers them to help others.

In my particular case, all my questions are with precise information, I try to formulate, always with specific doubts, never pretending that they solve everything for me.

I don't understand what sense there is in a collaborative forum if users feel bothered about helping others.

Except for some users, I feel disappointed with the Appsheet community, it discourages me to continue learning. a pity ๐Ÿ˜ž

@preethamm

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, please remember that everyone on this community are totally volunteers. They don't get any money from AppSheet. They have their own daily jobs, families, friends, hobbies, vacations, etc. "Users feel bothered about helping others".. please don't try to guess as nobody knows what's the situation. Even one small response now and then helps others.. we should just be glad that people are helping others.

When I found AppSheet 8 years ago, I learned everything through the hard way.. I never read any docs. Meaning.. from the learning perspective sometimes it's even better that you need to find it by yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is not a critisism, just experiences from the real life ๐Ÿ™‚

I didn't make any criticism about the actions of users who don't collaborate, I just said that it is a pity that it is so. This is my point of view on this forum in general.

Hard work? You are not the only one, I don't pretend that they make me the complete app, all I learned was reading material, videos on my own. My queries are specific, first trying a solution on my own, then looking for a similar case and as a last option asking for help from a forum that is for that.

It's my personal opinion @AleksiAlkio 

Top Labels in this Space