Make a schedule to book appointments for visiting schools by the supervisors.

How to make a schedule for booking appointments to visit schools by supervisors. So that no more than one supervisor can visit the specified school in one day

Solved Solved
0 35 766
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

You should have at least the following table:

- ูAppointments table

- Schools table

- Supervisors table

- Agenda table

They will be "combined" in the Appointments table that would contains reference columns to each of the three other tables. 

Once you have this established, it will be easy to write an expression to exclude already-booked schools in a particular day. 

Please read this: References Between Tables | AppSheet Help Center 

ุฃู‡ู„ุงู‹ ุจูƒ

View solution in original post

ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ูŠูƒู…,

I don't see a single reference in any of your tables. It is important that you study the first link I posted carefully: References Between Tablesnot just for this simple task, but because as you progress with your app, you'll keep running into obstacles and possibly unsolvable problems without establishing correct references between your tables. 

Anyway, based on your current table, it seems that your room booking form is based on the Schedule table. So in this table you should add at least a Ref column to the Schools table. 

When a user is inside this form, and chooses a certain date, then the "School" column should show only the schools not already booked for a visit during this day. For this you should put the expression below in the Valid if  field in the "School" column:

School Data[NUM] - SELECT(Schedule[School], [date-m] = [_ThisRow].[date-m])

If the user instead selects the school first, then the Date column should not allow dates booked already for the selected school. For this you should use this expression in the Valid if field of the "date-m" column:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(Schedule, AND(
    [School] = [_ThisRow].[School],
    [date-m] = [_ThisRow].[date-m]
  ))
  - LIST([_ThisRow])
)

And add an error msg here something like: "Date already booked for this school. Please choose another date or another school."

In both expressions above we have used List Subtraction

_______

Is your "date-h" column for ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ dates? If so, what method you are using for the date conversion please? ุดูƒุฑุงู‹ ุฌุฒูŠู„ุงู‹!

Thanks my friend, this is kind of you. 

Actually I was just curious about the method you might be using. I know of three methods:

1. A not so accurate complex formula; would give you an error margin of a day or two. I don't like it, so I won't write it ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Write a simple JSON parser in Apps Script, and use it to call a free API like the one offered by aladhan.com.

3. My preferred method: I used the API above to generate a lookup table that you can add to your app. Here it is. Feel free to copy to your own Drive. The advantage of using a lookup table is having immediate calculations showing you the date before saving the form. Also you can retrieve the corresponding Hijri date with a simple Dereference Expression.

Convertisseur de dates Grรฉgorienne Hijri - Google Sheets 

ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ูˆุฑุญู…ุฉ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุจุฑูƒุงุชู‡

ln this case we must have a log of schools visited twice during a given week. One way to do this is to create a slice on the Schedule table. Let's name it twiceWeeklyVisits. The slice's Row filter condition would be:

COUNT(
  FILTER(Schedule,
AND(

ISOWEEKNUM([date-m]) = ISOWEEKNUM([_ThisRow].[date-m])
  ))
) >= 2

The twiceWeeklyVisits slice will contain all Schedule records, visiting the same school during the same week, at least twice. From now on, the form will not allow more than two visits, but the slice has to accommodate for earlier records, that's why we used ">= 2" instead of "= 2".

Now back to our earlier expressions. The Valid if  field of the School column should have the following formula:

School Data[NUM]
- SELECT(Schedule[School], [date-m] = [_ThisRow].[date-m])
- SELECT(twiceWeeklyVisits[School], 
)

The Valid if field of the date-m column, should in turn have this formula:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(Schedule, AND(
  ))
  - LIST([_ThisRow])
  + FILTER(twiceWeeklyVisits, AND(
  ))

)

35 REPLIES 35

You should have an Appointments table referencing both a Schools table and an Agenda table containing booked dates. 

In your Appointment Form, after choosing a date, your form should display a list of schools to the user, excluding the schools that have appointments for the chosen day. 

Very nice
Could you explain to me more?
Do I create two schedules, one for appointments and one for schools
How are they combined?
Are there functions?

With thanks

You should have at least the following table:

- ูAppointments table

- Schools table

- Supervisors table

- Agenda table

They will be "combined" in the Appointments table that would contains reference columns to each of the three other tables. 

Once you have this established, it will be easy to write an expression to exclude already-booked schools in a particular day. 

Please read this: References Between Tables | AppSheet Help Center 

ุฃู‡ู„ุงู‹ ุจูƒ

Wonderful
Already i have created the four tables.
Can you help me write an expression to exclude schools already booked on a particular day.

best wishes

Please show the column of your tables. 

The expression would be based on a SELECT() statement operating on the Agenda table, and would be used inside the Valid if field of your Ref column to the Schools table. 

Now that you have read the first guide, please also read the following guides:

SELECT() | AppSheet Help Center 

IN() | AppSheet Help Center 

Dereference Expressions | AppSheet Help Center 

List Dereference | AppSheet Help Center 

I read the guide
I wrote this formula
But it didn't work

SELECT(School data [schoolname], ([schoolname] = [shcoolname]), TRUE)

Please post screenshots showing the columns of your tables from the app editor. Thank you.

These are the pictures of the tables

schedule.pngsupervisor.pngschool.pngAgenda.png

Thank you.

ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ูŠูƒู…,

I don't see a single reference in any of your tables. It is important that you study the first link I posted carefully: References Between Tablesnot just for this simple task, but because as you progress with your app, you'll keep running into obstacles and possibly unsolvable problems without establishing correct references between your tables. 

Anyway, based on your current table, it seems that your room booking form is based on the Schedule table. So in this table you should add at least a Ref column to the Schools table. 

When a user is inside this form, and chooses a certain date, then the "School" column should show only the schools not already booked for a visit during this day. For this you should put the expression below in the Valid if  field in the "School" column:

School Data[NUM] - SELECT(Schedule[School], [date-m] = [_ThisRow].[date-m])

If the user instead selects the school first, then the Date column should not allow dates booked already for the selected school. For this you should use this expression in the Valid if field of the "date-m" column:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(Schedule, AND(
  ))
  - LIST([_ThisRow])
)

And add an error msg here something like: "Date already booked for this school. Please choose another date or another school."

In both expressions above we have used List Subtraction

_______

Is your "date-h" column for ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ dates? If so, what method you are using for the date conversion please? ุดูƒุฑุงู‹ ุฌุฒูŠู„ุงู‹!

You are so amazing and so beautiful ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ 
All expressions work very well
Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜˜

For the Hijri date
I'm converting the date and entering it manually as text

I will look for a way to convert it and maybe ask in the APPSHEET community

If I find a way, I will send it to you.

Thanks my friend, this is kind of you. 

Actually I was just curious about the method you might be using. I know of three methods:

1. A not so accurate complex formula; would give you an error margin of a day or two. I don't like it, so I won't write it ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Write a simple JSON parser in Apps Script, and use it to call a free API like the one offered by aladhan.com.

3. My preferred method: I used the API above to generate a lookup table that you can add to your app. Here it is. Feel free to copy to your own Drive. The advantage of using a lookup table is having immediate calculations showing you the date before saving the form. Also you can retrieve the corresponding Hijri date with a simple Dereference Expression.

Convertisseur de dates Grรฉgorienne Hijri - Google Sheets 

ู…ุง ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡

you are creative
Thanks, my friend
I learned a lot from you
I hope to cooperate in the future

ุจุฅุฐู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูŠูƒูˆู† ู„ูŠ ุงู„ุดุฑู

ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ูŠูƒู…

hello joseph
If you want to write an expression, to make a maximum visit to the school twice a week from all supervisors.
What can I add to the previous expression?

ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ูˆุฑุญู…ุฉ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุจุฑูƒุงุชู‡

ln this case we must have a log of schools visited twice during a given week. One way to do this is to create a slice on the Schedule table. Let's name it twiceWeeklyVisits. The slice's Row filter condition would be:

COUNT(
  FILTER(Schedule,
AND(

))
) >= 2

The twiceWeeklyVisits slice will contain all Schedule records, visiting the same school during the same week, at least twice. From now on, the form will not allow more than two visits, but the slice has to accommodate for earlier records, that's why we used ">= 2" instead of "= 2".

Now back to our earlier expressions. The Valid if  field of the School column should have the following formula:

School Data[NUM]
- SELECT(Schedule[School], [date-m] = [_ThisRow].[date-m])
)

The Valid if field of the date-m column, should in turn have this formula:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(Schedule, AND(
  ))
  - LIST([_ThisRow])
  ))

)

You are really creative
Expressions are already working.

Just
If I wish to add a phrase

SCHEDULE[date-m]
The date is automatically inserted
to express
ISBLANK(
FILTER(Schedule, AND)
))
- LIST([_ThisRow])
+ FILTER(twiceWeeklyVisits,
)
)
So what do I use?

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Would you please explain further? Thanks.

I apologize that I cannot pass the information on to you

I mean:

That the [date-m] field I already put the statement in :

SCHEDULE [date-m]

The date will be added automatically

If I add to it the expression you sent me, which is:

ISBLANK(
FILTER(Schedule, AND)
))
- LIST([_ThisRow])
+ FILTER(twiceWeeklyVisits,
)
)

How do I combine the two expressions?

I hope I have made it more clear

Sorry again I can't make sense of this, how would Schedule[date-m] automatically add the dates? this would rather restrict you to dates already registered and prevent you from adding new dates.

Let's forget about the expressions. Please just explain in plain language what do you want to do. You want the date to be automatically filled, based on what criteria? 

ู…ู…ูƒู† ุชูƒุชุจ ุจุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠ ู„ูˆ ุชุญุจ..

ุจุงู„ูุนู„ ุฃุฑุบุจ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจุฉ ุจุงู„ู„ุบุฉ ุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠุฉ ุจุฏู„ ุงุณุชุฎุฏุงู… ุงู„ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ ๐Ÿ˜

ุญู‚ู„ (ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ) ู„ุฏูŠ ู…ุฑุชุจุท ุจุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุฒู…ู†ูŠ ูˆูŠุฃุฎุฐ ุงู„ุจูŠุงู†ุงุช ู…ู† ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ (SCHEDULE)

ู„ู„ุชูˆุถูŠุญ ุฃูƒุซุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุตูˆุฑ ุงู„ู…ุฑูู‚ุฉ

alfakeah_1-1652793603386.png

ุฃุฑุบุจ ููŠ ุฅุถุงูุฉ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฃุฑุณู„ุชู‡ ุงู†ุช ูˆุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุจุฏุฃ ุจู€ (ISBLANK) 

ู…ุน ุงู„ุตูŠุบุฉ ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ู‰ 

ุฌุฑุจุช AND  ูˆู„ู… ุชุนู…ู„

alfakeah_2-1652793851173.png

ุงุนุฐุฑูˆู†ูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฃุฒุนุงุฌ..

ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ูŠูƒู…ุŒ ู„ุง ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุฅุฒุนุงุฌ ุฃุจุฏุงู‹ุŒ ุงู„ู‡ุฏู ู…ู† ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ู…ู†ุชุฏู‰ ู‡ูˆ ุชู‚ุฏูŠู… ุงู„ู…ุณุงุนุฏุฉ ู„ุจุนุถู†ุง ุงู„ุจุนุถ..

ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹: ู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ูุฑู‚ ุจูŠู† ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ูŠู†ุŸ 
Agenda ูˆ Schedule?
ุฃุฑู‰ ุฃู†ู‡ู…ุง ูŠุญุชูˆูŠุงู† ุนู„ู‰ ู†ูุณ ุฃุณู…ุงุก ุงู„ุฃุนู…ุฏุฉ ุจุงู„ุถุจุท ู…ุน ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ ุงู„ุฃุณู…ุงุก. ุฅุฐุง ูƒุงู† ุงู„ู‡ุฏู ู‡ูˆ ุฅุธู‡ุงุฑ ุงู„ุฃุณู…ุงุก ุงู„ู…ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ ููŠ ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ุŒ ููŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุจุฏู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐุง ุงุณุชุฎุฏุงู… ุญู‚ู„
Display Name
ู‹ุฅุฐุง ูƒุงู† ุงู„ู‡ุฏู ุบูŠุฑ ุฐู„ูƒุŒ ูุฑุฌุงุกู‹ ุชูˆุถูŠุญ ุงู„ุณุจุจ ูˆุฑุงุก ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ูŠู† ุณูˆูŠุง

ุซุงู†ูŠุงู‹: ุญู‚ู„
Valid if
ูˆุธูŠูุชู‡ ู‡ูˆ ุงุณุชุจุนุงุฏ ุงู„ู‚ูŠู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ู„ุง ุชุญู‚ู‚ ุงู„ุดุฑูˆุท ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุฌุฉ ููŠ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุฌ ุฏุงุฎู„ ุงู„ุญู‚ู„ุŒ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู„ุง ูŠู…ูƒู† ุงุณุชุฎุฏุงู…ู‡ ู„ุฃุฌู„ ุงู„ู…ู„ุก ุงู„ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠ ู„ู‚ูŠู…ุฉ ุงู„ุนู…ูˆุฏ

ุจุดูƒู„ ุนุงู…ุŒ ุจุนูŠุฏุงู‹ ุนู† ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ุŒ ุจุญุณุจ ู…ุง ูู‡ู…ุชุŒ ูุฃู†ุช ุชุฑูŠุฏ ู…ู„ุก ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุงู‹ ุญูŠู† ุญุฌุฒ ู…ูˆุนุฏ ุฌุฏูŠุฏ ู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ.. ุงู„ุณุคุงู„ ู‡ูˆ: ู…ุง ู‡ูŠ ุงู„ู‚ุงุนุฏุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุฑูŠุฏ ู…ู„ุก ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃุณุงุณู‡ุงุŸ ู…ุง ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูƒู†ุช ู„ุชูุนู„ู‡ ุจุงุณุชุฎุฏุงู… ุงู„ูˆุฑู‚ุฉ ูˆุงู„ู‚ู„ู… ุจุฏูˆู† ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ุŸ ุดูƒุฑุงู‹

ุดูƒุฑุง ุฌุฒูŠู„ุง ู„ูƒ

- ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ (1)
Schedule
ูŠุญุชูˆูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฃุณุงุจูŠุน ูˆุงู„ุฃูŠุงู… ูˆ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุซุงุจุชุฉ ู„ู„ุนุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠ

- ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ (2)
Agenda 
ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุฒู…ู†ูŠ ู„ู„ู…ุดุฑู ุญูŠุซ ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุฅุฏุฎุงู„ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุช ููŠู‡.

ุงู„ู‚ุงุนุฏุฉ ู‡ูŠ :  ุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุฃุณุจูˆุน ูˆุงู„ูŠูˆู… ูˆุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ ูˆุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ (1) ูˆุฅุถุงูุชู‡ุง ู„ู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ (2)  

----

ู…ู„ุงุญุธุฉ : ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุฃุฑุณู„ุชู‡ุง ู„ูƒ ููŠ ุงู„ุตูˆุฑุฉ ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ู‰ ุชุนู…ู„ ู…ุนูŠ ุจุดูƒู„ ุฌูŠุฏุŒ ู„ูƒู† ุงู„ู…ุดูƒู„ุฉ ุนู†ุฏ ุฅุถุงูุฉ ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุขุฎุฑ ุนู„ูŠู‡ุง ู„ุง ูŠุนู…ู„ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ.

ู…ู…ู…ู…ู….. ุดูƒุฑุงู‹

ุทูŠุจ ู…ุจุฏุฆูŠุงู‹ ู„ู„ุฃุณู ูƒู„ ู…ุง ุณุจู‚ ู„ู† ูŠุนู…ู„ ุจุตูˆุฑุฉ ุตุญูŠุญุฉ ู„ุฃู† ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุช ูŠุฌุจ ูˆุถุนู‡ุง ููŠ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุชู… ู…ู† ุฎู„ุงู„ู‡ ุชุณุฌูŠู„ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุช ูˆููŠ  ุญุงู„ุชู†ุง ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ ู‡ูˆ:
Agenda
ูˆู„ูŠุณ:
Schedule

ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุช ุณูŠุชู… ู‚ุจูˆู„ู‡ุง ู…ู† ุฎู„ุงู„ ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ ูˆู„ู† ุชุธู‡ุฑ ุฃูŠุฉ ุฃุฎุทุงุก ุญูŠู† ุฅุฏุฎุงู„ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุชุŒ ู„ุฃู†ู‡ุง ู„ุบูˆูŠุงู‹ ุตุญูŠุญุฉ.. ู„ูƒู†ู‡ุง ู„ู† ุชุนุทูŠ ุงู„ู†ุชูŠุฌุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฑุฌูˆุฉ.. ุนู„ู‰ ุณุจูŠู„ ุงู„ู…ุซุงู„ุŒ ุฅุฐุง ูƒู†ุง ู†ุจุญุซ ุนู† ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุช ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ุฉ ู„ู…ุนุฑูุฉ ู‡ู„ ุชู…ุช ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ ููŠ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ุฃูˆ ู…ุฑุชูŠู† ุฎู„ุงู„ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ุฃุณุจูˆุนุŒ ูุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ูŠู‚ูˆู… ุจุงู„ุจุญุซ ููŠ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุซุงุจุชุฉ ู„ู„ุนุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠ, ูˆู„ูŠุณ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุชุŒ ูˆุจุงู„ุชุงู„ูŠ ุญูŠู† ุงุณุชุฎุฏุงู… ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ ู„ู† ุชุธู‡ุฑ ู„ูƒ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ุทู„ูˆุจุฉ ุจุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ุตุญูŠุญุฉุŒ ู„ุฃู† ุงู„ุจุญุซ ู„ุง ูŠุชู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ูƒุงู† ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญ.. 

ู„ุง ุชูˆุฌุฏ ู…ุดูƒู„ุฉุŒ ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุถุจุท ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุช ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ุฉ ู…ู† ุฌุฏูŠุฏ ู…ุน ุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุฏุงุฎู„ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ.. 

ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹: ุฅุฐุง ูƒู†ุช ู‚ุฏ ุฃุถูุช ุนู…ูˆุฏุงู‹ ู„ู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ ุฏุงุฎู„ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุซุงุจุชุฉ ุจู†ุงุกู‹ ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุตูŠุญุชูŠ ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ุฉ ููŠุฌุจ ุนู„ูŠูƒ ุงู„ุขู† ุฅุฒุงู„ุชู‡.. ุฑุจู…ุง ู„ู… ุชูุนู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ุจู„ ุฃุถูุช ุงู„ุนู…ูˆุฏ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุชุŒ ูˆู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฅุฌุฑุงุก ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญ..

ุซุงู†ูŠุงู‹: ูŠุฌุจ ุฅุฌุฑุงุก ุงู„ุชุบูŠูŠุฑุงุช ุงู„ุชุงู„ูŠุฉุŒ ูˆุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุฃูŠุถุงู‹ ุจุฅุถุงูุฉ ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุฅุถุงููŠ ู„ู„ุณู…ุงุญ ูู‚ุท ุจุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุช ุฎู„ุงู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุซุงุจุชุฉ ู„ู„ุนุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠุŒ ูู„ุง ูŠู…ูƒู† ู…ุซู„ุงู‹ ุฅุฌุฑุงุก ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ ุฎู„ุงู„ ุงู„ุนุทู„ุงุช ุฃูˆ ู†ู‡ุงูŠุฉ ุงู„ุฃุณุจูˆุน

1. The Slice

ูŠุฌุจ ุฅู†ุดุงุคู‡ุง ู…ู† ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุช ูˆู„ูŠุณ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุซุงุจุชุฉ ู„ู„ุนุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠ

Create a slice on the Agenda table. Let's name it twiceWeeklyVisits. The slice's Row filter condition would be:

COUNT(
  FILTER(Agenda,
AND(

ISOWEEKNUM([
ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]) = ISOWEEKNUM([_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ])
  ))
) >= 2

2. The Agenda Table 

The Valid if  field of the School column, should have the following formula:

School Data[NUM]
- SELECT(Agenda[School], [
ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ] = [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ])
    ISOWEEKNUM([ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]) = ISOWEEKNUM([_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ])
)

The Valid if  field of ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ column, should in turn have this formula:

AND(
  IN(
[_This], Schedule[date-m]),
  ISBLANK(

FILTER(Agenda, AND(
      [ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ= [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]
    ))
    - LIST([_ThisRow])
        ISOWEEKNUM([
ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]) = ISOWEEKNUM([_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ])
    ))

)
)

ุฑุงุฆุน

ุจุงู„ูุนู„ ุฃู†ุง ูƒู†ุช ุฃุบูŠุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุช ุญุณุจ ู…ุง ุฃุฑูŠุฏ ููƒุงู†ุช ุชุนู…ู„ ู…ุนูŠ
ูˆู‡ูŠ ู…ุชุทุงุจู‚ุฉ ู„ูƒู„ ู…ุง ูƒุชุจุช  ููŠ ุฑุณุงู„ุชูƒ ุงู„ุฃุฎูŠุฑุฉ

ูƒู„ ู…ุง ูƒู†ุช ุฃุฑูŠุฏู‡ ู‡ูˆ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ูˆู„ูƒู†ู‡ ู„ุง ูŠุนู…ู„ ุฑุจู…ุง ูŠูƒูˆู† ู†ุงู‚ุตุงู‹ ูˆู‚ุฏ ู‚ู…ุช ุฃู†ุง ุจุชุนุฏูŠู„ู‡ ูุฃุฑุฌูˆ ู…ู†ูƒ ู…ุฑุงุฌุนุชู‡
AND(
  IN(
[_This], Schedule[date-m]),
  ISBLANK(

FILTER(Agenda, AND(
      [ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ= [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]
    ))
    - LIST([_ThisRow])
        ISOWEEKNUM([
       )
    )

)
)

ุทูŠุจ ู…ุซู„ู…ุง ูŠู‚ูˆู„ูˆู† ุฅุฐุง ุนุฑู ุงู„ุณุจุจ ุจุทู„ ุงู„ุนุฌุจ ๐Ÿ˜ ุดูƒุฑุงู‹

ุนุฐุฑุงู‹ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุบู„ุทุฉ ู…ู†ูŠ ู†ุณูŠุช ุฅุถุงูุฉ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฌุฒุก ูˆุฃู†ุช ู‚ู…ุช ุจุฅุถุงูุฉ ุงู„ู…ุทู„ูˆุจ ูˆุจุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญุฉ.. ุฃุญุณู†ุช!! ๐Ÿ‘ ู…ุง ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡

ู…ุฑุญุจุง ุฌูˆุฒูŠู
ูƒูŠู ุฃุฎุจุงุฑูƒุŸ

ุงุณุชุจุฏู„ุช 
IN
ููŠ ุงู„ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ุฉ ุจู€
SELECT
ูุฃุตุจุญุช ู‡ูƒุฐุง

AND(
SELECT(schedule[date-m],
[date-h] = [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ]),
ISBLANK(
FILTER(Agenda, AND(
[ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ] = [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ],
[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ] = [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]
))
- LIST([_ThisRow])
[ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ] = [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ],
ISOWEEKNUM([ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]) = ISOWEEKNUM([_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ])
))
)
)

ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ูŠุนุทูŠู†ูŠ ุฎุทุฃ ู‡ู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ู…ูƒู† ู…ุฑุงุฌุนุชู‡ุงุŸ

ู„ูƒ ุชุญูŠุงุชูŠ

ุญูŠุงูƒ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ

ู„ู…ุงุฐุงุŸ ู…ุง ุงู„ู‡ุฏู ู…ู† ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุงุณุชุจุฏุงู„ุŸ

ุงู„ุฎุทุฃ ุทุจูŠุนูŠ ู„ุฃู† ูƒู„ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุช ุงู„ู…ุดู…ูˆู„ุฉ ุฏุงุฎู„
AND()
ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ูŠูุฑุฌูุน ูƒู„ ู…ู†ู‡ุง ู‚ูŠู…ุฉ ู…ู†ุทู‚ูŠุฉ: ุตุญูŠุญ ุฃู… ุฎุทุฃุŒ ููŠ ุญูŠู† ุฃู† ุงู„ู‚ูŠู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ูŠุชู… ุฅุฑุฌุงุนู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฃุฏุฎู„ุชูŽู‡ ู‡ูŠ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ..

ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุฏุงุฎู„ 
IN
ู„ุง ูŠุนู…ู„ ุจุดูƒู„ ุตุญูŠุญ ูู‡ูˆ ู„ุง ูŠุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ 
schedule
ู„ุฐู„ูƒ ู‚ู…ุช ุจุงุณุชุจุฏุงู„ู‡ 

ุงู„ู‡ุฏู ู…ู† ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ู„ู… ูŠูƒู† ุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ุŒ ุจู„ ู‚ุตุฑ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ุชุงุญุฉ ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ู…ูŠุนุงุฏ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉุŒ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ุดู…ูˆู„ุฉ ุถู…ู† ุงู„ุฃูŠุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠุฉ ููŠ ุงู„ุนุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠ..

ุจุงู„ุฅุถุงูุฉ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃู† ุญู‚ู„ 
Valid if 
ู„ุง ูŠู…ูƒู† ุงุณุชุฎุฏุงู…ู‡ ุฅู„ุง ู„ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุบุฑุถ: ุงู„ุชุฃูƒุฏ ู…ู† ุตู„ุงุญูŠุฉ ุงู„ู‚ูŠู… ุงู„ู…ุฏุฎู„ุฉ ุฃูˆ ู‚ุตุฑู‡ุง ุนู„ู‰ ู‚ุงุฆู…ุฉ ู…ุญุฏุฏุฉ

ู‡ู„ ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ู„ุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุง
ุจุงู„ุฅุถุงูุฉ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฅู„ู‰ ู‚ุตุฑ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ุชุงุญุฉ ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ู…ูŠุนุงุฏ ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ุดู…ูˆู„ุฉ ุถู…ู† ุงู„ุฃูŠุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠุฉ

ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ
SELECT(schedule[date-m],
[date-h] = [_ThisRow].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ])
ูŠุนู…ู„ ู…ุนูŠ ุฌูŠุฏุงู‹ ููŠ ุญู‚ู„
Valid if 
ู„ูƒู† ู„ู… ุงุณุชุทุน ุฃู† ุฃุฌู…ุน ุจูŠู†ู‡ ูˆุจูŠู† ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูƒุชุจุชู‡ ุฃู†ุช

ู†ุนู… ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู…ูƒู†ุŒ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ุง ู‡ูŠ ุงู„ู‚ุงุนุฏุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุฑูŠุฏ ุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃุณุงุณู‡ุงุŸ ู„ุฏูŠูƒ ู‚ุงุฆู…ุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญุฉ ู„ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑุŒ ูˆุชุฑูŠุฏ ุฌู„ุจ ุฃุญุฏู‡ุง ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุงู‹ุŒ ุฃูŠ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ู…ู† ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ู‚ุงุฆู…ุฉ ุชูˆุฏ ุฌู„ุจู‡ุŸ 

ุจุบุถ ุงู„ู†ุธุฑ ุนู† ุตุญุฉ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูƒุชุจุชูŽู‡ุŒ ุฑุจู…ุง ูŠู…ูƒู†ู†ูŠ ุงุณุชู†ุชุงุฌ ุฃู†ูƒ ุชุฑูŠุฏ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ุจูƒุชุงุจุฉ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุŒ ููŠู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุจุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงุจู„ ู„ู‡ ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุงู‹.. ู‡ู„ ู‡ุฐุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุบุฑุถุŸ 

(ุฑุจู…ุง ูŠู…ูƒู†ู†ูŠ ุงุณุชู†ุชุงุฌ ุฃู†ูƒ ุชุฑูŠุฏ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ุจูƒุชุงุจุฉ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุŒ ููŠู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุจุฌู„ุจ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงุจู„ ู„ู‡ ุชู„ู‚ุงุฆูŠุงู‹)

ุจุงู„ูุนู„ ู‡ุฐุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ู…ุทู„ูˆุจ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ู…ุง ูุนู„ู†ุงู‡ ุญุชู‰ ุงู„ุขู†:

1. ุงุณุชุจุนุงุฏ ุงู„ุฃูŠุงู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชู…ุช ููŠู‡ุง ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ
  2.  ุงุณุชุจุนุงุฏ ุงู„ุฃูŠุงู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ุณุชุชุณุจุจ ููŠ ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ ุฃูƒุซุฑ ู…ู† ู…ุฑุชูŠู† ุงู„ุฃุณุจูˆุน
  3.  ู‚ุตุฑ ุฃูŠุงู… ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุงุช ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุซุงุจุชุฉ ู„ู„ุนุงู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠ

ุงู„ู†ุชูŠุฌุฉ ุงู„ู†ู‡ุงุฆูŠุฉ ู‡ูŠ ุงู„ุญุตูˆู„ ุนู„ู‰ ู‚ุงุฆู…ุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญุฉ ู„ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑุŒ ูˆู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ู‡ูŠ ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉ..

ุฅุฐุง ู‚ุงู… ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ุจูƒุชุงุจุฉ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ ูŠุฏูˆูŠุงู‹ ูุฑุจู…ุง ูŠูƒูˆู† ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงุจู„ ุถู…ู† ุงู„ู‚ุงุฆู…ุฉ ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญุฉ ู„ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑุŒ ุฃูˆ ู„ุงุŒ ูˆููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุญุงู„ุฉ ุฅุฐุง ูƒุงู† ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงุจู„ ุบูŠุฑ ุตุงู„ุญ ู„ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ุณุชุธู‡ุฑ ุฑุณุงู„ุฉ ุฎุทุฃ ูˆุณูŠุชูˆุฌุจ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุชูƒุฑุงุฑ ุงู„ู…ุญุงูˆู„ุฉ ู…ุฑุงุฑุงู‹ ุญุชู‰ ุชุฎุชููŠ ุฑุณุงู„ุฉ ุงู„ุฎุทุฃ.. ู„ุง ุฃุฑู‰ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ุญู„ุงู‹ ุนู…ู„ูŠุงู‹ ู„ูˆุงุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู….. 

ูˆู„ูƒู† ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุญุงูุธุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุช ูƒู…ุง ู‡ูŠ ุจุญูŠุซ ุชุนู…ู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉุŒ ุจูŠู†ู…ุง ูŠุชู… ุฅุธู‡ุงุฑ ู‚ุงุฆู…ุฉ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุฉ ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญุฉ ู„ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ู„ู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู….. ููŠ ุงู„ูˆุงู‚ุน ุณูŠูƒูˆู† ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ู‚ุฏ ู‚ุงู… ุจุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุŒ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ุง ุณูŠุธู‡ุฑ ู„ู‡ ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ.. 

ู‡ู„ ู‡ุฐุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุบุฑุถุŸ 

ุงู„ุบุฑุถ ูƒู…ุง ุฐูƒุฑุช

ู„ูƒู† ููŠ ุชุฑุชูŠุจูŠ ุฃู†ุง ุณูŠู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ุจุงู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ุญูˆ ุงู„ุชุงู„ูŠ 
ุงู„ูุตู„ ุงู„ุฏุฑุงุณูŠ
ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ุณูŠุธู‡ุฑ ู„ู‡ 
ุงู„ุฃุณุงุจูŠุน
ุซู… ุชุธู‡ุฑ ู„ู‡
ุงู„ุฃูŠุงู…
ุซู… ูŠุธู‡ุฑ ู„ู‡
ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ
ุซู… ูŠุธู‡ุฑ ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ

alfakeah_0-1654612381884.png

ุญุณู†ุงู‹.. ุงุณุชู…ุฑุงุฑุงู‹ ู„ู…ุง ุทุจู‚ู†ุงู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ุŒ ูƒู…ุง ุดุฑุญุชูุŒ ู„ู† ู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุฅุฌุฑุงุก ุชุบูŠูŠุฑุงุช ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑุงุชุŒ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ุง ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุชุบูŠูŠุฑู‡ ู‡ูˆ ุฅุธู‡ุงุฑ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญุฉ ู„ู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ู…ู† ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุฉ ุจุฏู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูˆุจุนุฏ ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ ุณูŠู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ ุจุฅุธู‡ุงุฑ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงุจู„..

ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹:

ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุฅุถุงูุฉ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุชุญูˆูŠู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฃุฑูู‚ุชูู‡ ููŠ ุชุนู„ูŠู‚ ุณุงุจู‚ ู„ูŠุŒ ุจุนุฏู…ุง ุณุฃู„ุชูƒ ุนู† ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชู‚ูˆู… ุจู‡ุง ุจุชุญูˆูŠู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุจูŠู† ุงู„ุชู‚ูˆูŠู… ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ูˆุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุŒ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚.. 

Key  ููŠ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„ุŒ ุญู‚ู„ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุณูŠูƒูˆู† ู…ู† ู†ูˆุน ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ูˆุณูŠูƒูˆู† ู‡ูˆ ู…ูุชุงุญ ุงู„ุฌุฏูˆู„
Label ุฃู…ุง ุญู‚ู„ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ ูุณูŠูƒูˆู† ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ูˆุณู…

ุซุงู†ูŠุงู‹:

Ref  ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ู†ูˆุน ูƒู„ ุญู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ููŠ ูƒู„ ุงู„ุฌุฏุงูˆู„ ุงู„ุฃุฎุฑู‰ ุฅู„ู‰ ู†ูˆุน ู…ุฑุฌุน
ู…ุดูŠุฑุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฌุฏูˆู„ ุชุญูˆูŠู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ

ูˆู‡ูƒุฐุง ุณุชุธู‡ุฑ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุฉ ู…ุญู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉ ููŠ ูƒู„ ุตูุญุงุช ุงู„ุชุทุจูŠู‚ุŒ ููŠ ุญู‚ู„ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุŒ ูˆู‡ู†ุง ุณูŠุชูˆุฌุจ ุนู„ูŠู†ุง ุฅุธู‡ุงุฑ ุงุณู… ุฌุฏูŠุฏ ูŠุฑุงู‡ ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ุจุฏู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงุณู… "ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ".. ู„ู† ู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ุงุณู… ุงู„ุญู‚ู„ ุจู„ ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ูู‚ุท ุจุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ุงู„ุงุณู… ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุฑุงู‡ ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู….. ุฃูŠุถุงู‹ ููŠ ุงู„ูˆุงู‚ุน ุณูŠุชู… ุงู„ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑ ุจู†ุงุกู‹ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉ ูˆู„ูŠุณุช ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุฉุŒ ูˆู„ูƒู† ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู… ุณูŠุฑู‰ ุจุฏู„ุงู‹ ุนู†ู‡ุง ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุฉ.. 

Display Name  ู„ุฐู„ูƒุŒ ุฏุงุฎู„ ุญู‚ู„ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุงู„ุฐู‡ุงุจ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฎุงู†ุฉ
ูˆู†ุถุน ุจุฏุงุฎู„ู‡ุง ุนู†ูˆุงู† "ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠ"ุŒ ูˆู‡ุฐุง ู…ุง ุณูŠุฑุงู‡  ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฎุฏู….. 

ุซุงู„ุซุงู‹: 

ู†ุชูŠุฌุฉ ุงู„ุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู‚ู…ู†ุง ุจู‡ ู‡ูˆ ุธู‡ูˆุฑ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑูŠุฉ (ุงู„ูˆุณู…) ุจุฏู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉ (ุงู„ู…ูุชุงุญููŠ ูƒู„ ุญู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ู‚ู…ู†ุง ุจุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ู†ูˆุนู‡ุง ุฅู„ู‰ (ู…ุฑุฌุน)ุŒ ููŠ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ุฌุฏุงูˆู„..

ู„ุฅุธู‡ุงุฑ ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุŒ ุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุจุฅุถุงูุฉ ุญู‚ู„ ุฌุฏูŠุฏ ูŠู…ูƒู† ุฃู† ูŠูƒูˆู† ุงูุชุฑุงุถูŠุงู‹ ู…ู† ู†ูˆุน ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ 
App Formula ูˆุณู†ู‚ูˆู… ุฏุงุฎู„ู‡ ุจูˆุถุน ุงู„ุชุนุจูŠุฑ ุงู„ุชุงู„ูŠ ููŠ ุฎุงู†ุฉ 

[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ].[ุงู„ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠ]

Top Labels in this Space