Make action available in Dashboard mobile tab view

I have a USER_TABLE + Current_User slice with an associated ADD action defined.
This works great ((PII Removed by Staff) is NOT listed in the USER_TABLE, so the action is displayed for them):

gcor71_2-1694625191781.png

I need to force the App to present this view any time there is a user without an entry in the USER_TABLE.

I've tried a number of solutions but nothing quite works.  The closest I have got is to modify my existing Home Page dashboard to only display the USER_TABLE view in this situation.  Except - the ADD action isn't shown.

gcor71_1-1694625140079.png

I recognise the ADD action is defined against the Current_User slice (of the USER_TABLE), and thought this might be the issue - as the Home page is part of the OSM_DATA table construct.  I have tried creating a "grouped execution action" against the OSM_DATA table, to trigger creation in the USER_TABLE - but again, the button isn't shown.   I believe I've made the actions available in the right slices etc.

Suggestions to either fix my approach, or for implementation of an alternative approach will be gratefully received.

Solved Solved
0 2 80
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Make 2 separate views with opposing show_ifs. One is a simple form view that shows when the user doesn't yet have a record, and the other is your existing dashboard view.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Make 2 separate views with opposing show_ifs. One is a simple form view that shows when the user doesn't yet have a record, and the other is your existing dashboard view.

Thanks Marc.
I had a little trouble because I had the user view as a Primary Navigation view, but once set to Ref. view it worked fine.

Top Labels in this Space