Manual: AppSheet - Standard Nomenclature Protocol

Hello everyone!

Some time ago, I shared a post on this platform about an initiative towards a standard protocol for AppSheet nomenclature; you can view it at this link.

As such, it was simply an initiative, but since I have found it necessary to study it thoroughly, I have taken on the task and created it into a manual.

I am excited to share with you all my manual on AppSheet nomenclature and application optimization. It contains some very useful information about virtual columns in case anyone is interested, which I have put into practice and learned over time.

Have you ever been told or have you heard that virtual columns are the last resort?

I have, and I've applied it until just a month ago. Nowadays, my tables have around 150 to 200% more virtual columns than real columns, and I've reduced the synchronization speed of my applications by 10 times by applying a simple concept. In this manual, I explain it to you.

The manual is currently available on Apple Books in both
Spanish and English. If you would like a free copy, please send me a message, and I can provide up to 250 coupons. Please tell me in which language you prefer it so I can generate the code for you. Remember that this code only works for Apple Books.

It will soon be available on Amazon as well.

I sincerely appreciate your support and trust. This book is constantly evolving, so each time I update it, you will also have access to the latest updates.

I hope you find this tool useful!

3 0 98
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space