Manufacturing

img1.pngimg2.pngimg3.pngimg4.png

Hi everyone, I'm creating a furniture factory, below is the database structure. A factory can sell each product separately, while also creating a new product from existing products, removing used products from the warehouse when manufacturing a new product, and adding a newly created product to the warehouse , thanks 

0 3 85
3 REPLIES 3

Do you have a question?

How can I create a single-button or complete form interface that allows my furniture factory's database to handle the following operations: selling individual products, creating new products from existing two's, removing used products from the warehouse, and adding newly created products to the warehouse?

@Otabek wrote:

I'm creating a furniture factory, below is the database structure. A factory can sell each product separately, while also creating a new product from existing products, removing used products from the warehouse when manufacturing a new product, and adding a newly created product to the warehouse

How can I create a single-button or complete form interface that allows my furniture factory's database to handle the following operations: selling individual products, creating new products from existing two's, removing used products from the warehouse, and adding newly created products to the warehouse?

Top Labels in this Space