Map Marker Cluster (Count Missing) Mobile/Tablet Only

Currently experiencing a problem where the clustered map marker count displays correctly in browser view, but does not display the cluster count in Mobile or Tablet view. Anyone have any ideas?

Browser

Markus_Malessa_0-1687459434746.png

Tablet in Preview (also on iPhone)

Markus_Malessa_1-1687459496141.png

1 14 467
14 REPLIES 14

That is happening to me in the browser and on mobile devices...

Working with someone via Appsheet support to hopefully get this on their radar.

I can confirm that one out of my two applications with clustered map views no experiences this issue in browser view also. For some reason, the second one still displays correctly in browser view.

Still having the issue...It is a visual nuisance for me. The map view is the most-used view for myself and my crew.

Any updates on this? Still happening....

Supposedly they're 'working on it'. When I inquired about the status of the issue that is all they said. Did not even say that they actually identified what the issue is. So who knows.

I can only hope that they are switching to the mobile SDK for Google Maps vs the web SDK so we can hopefully finally download map areas for offline use. But I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

That would be fantastic. My hope is now that everything is Google-owned, things like that will open up a lot more. 

It seems that they identified what the issue is. I was given an ETA of July 1st by when the issue should be resolved.

Hi there, sorry for the lack of communication. 

We have a fix for this issue, it should go out in the second half of next week.  

@Markus_Malessa, we didn't change the SDK as part of this fix.

It's fixed for me now. Thanks @Gil 

Sorry, I was mistaken. It is working on desktop, but not on ipad or iphone...

@Gil 

Seems to be working for me for browser and mobile (including iPhone). Only suggestion I have is try to 'force' sync the relevant application(s) on mobile and see if that takes care of the issue.

Your iPhone might still have the old bits (as @Markus_Malessa suggested). Could you please try to:
1. Sync the app.
2. Leave the app opened for a minute or so.
3. Close the app (by swiping up form the app selection screen)
4. Reopen the app and try using the map.

Ah, now I've got it. It took a couple syncs, but it is working now. Thanks, guys!

Top Labels in this Space