Map display latlong misbehaviour?

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this little quirk?

In a detail view, I have the Header Column set to column _osmlatlong, type = latlong.  On screen, the location pin is off... 
gcor71_0-1694807744659.png

If I switch the columns and put _osmlatlong in the column order, it displays differently - although, still slightly off.
gcor71_1-1694807899308.png

I've double, double checked the latlong value (50.790219, -1.037997) and am comfortable it's correct... even though it displays a 3rd different way in Google maps

gcor71_3-1694808127264.png

What's going on and can it be resolved so it displays consistently?

Solved Solved
0 4 179
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Support investigated and provided the following:

We understand that the pin is not pointing at the correct location due to its size.

Our team has checked your application and the pin size increases when the column is set as the header column. 

We would like to provide you with a workaround for this issue.

We would suggest you create a format rule for the header column and adjust the size according to your requirement.

gcor71_0-1695756728738.png

This resolved my issue.  FYI!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Any chance you have duplicate key (or triple) values in your table?

Not in this case.  Checked and double checked but all keys unique.

It seems to be something linked to the presentation/UI layer rather than the underlying data.

Please report this to support so devs could check the reason for this behavior.

Support investigated and provided the following:

We understand that the pin is not pointing at the correct location due to its size.

Our team has checked your application and the pin size increases when the column is set as the header column. 

We would like to provide you with a workaround for this issue.

We would suggest you create a format rule for the header column and adjust the size according to your requirement.

gcor71_0-1695756728738.png

This resolved my issue.  FYI!

Top Labels in this Space