Map not showing pin of address

I am trying to have a map with all the pins on it of the address in my table which is a field named Address and type is Address. Of a few hundred addresses the map shows 50 or so. here is an example of the addresses

25546 MARTA CT CORONA, CA 92877 - This address is working

44562 MAYBERRY AVE CORONA, CA 92878 - This address is not working

I have verified that the addresses work on google maps but for some reason within appsheet it is not working. Any ideas? 

0 6 480
6 REPLIES 6

There are UX Options that control the number of pins showing.  How are yours currently set?

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 4.41.58 PM.png

There is also a concept of Clustering in the Map View itself.  Do you have that on?

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 4.42.39 PM.png

I have the google maps integration on , map pin limit to 400 and clustering is set to 0. the pin to my oun house is not showing up even. One thing I noticed is if I just use the address with no city, state or zip then they all show up but they are incorrect in different cities.

When I try the address 44562 MAYBERRY AVE CORONA, CA 92878

I do NOT get satisfactory results in either AppSheet or Google Maps.  Is there anything wrong with the address?

I seemed to recall some info about needing to geocode addresses and found this in the documentation:

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.19.21 PM.png

How long has the "not showing" address been added to the app?  And did you add a lot of them all at once?   Maybe they just haven't been geocoded yet to allow them to show?

I did about 300 all at once but the part that is confusing me is if I just use the street address they all show up and as soon as I concatenate the 4 fields all together then it only shows 50 or so.

Can't answer that one.

When you say "just street address" - are you using Address type column?

When you add in city, state and zip - its also Address type column?

Top Labels in this Space