Margins in e-mail template

Is there a way to control the margins of an e-mail sent by a bot using templates?
My client is complaining that the e-mail is too straight and that is really hard to read on his phone

@SkrOYC 

Solved Solved
0 3 80
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The main issue may not be your email but rather the fact that email clients show emails in different ways.

It's not the same using Thunderbird, Outlook online, Outlook offline, Mail from MacOS, Gmail, Yahoo, or any other client.

My only 2 cents in this situation will be this page that has way more info than I could post in this community about the topic:

Good email code

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there,

I was struggling with the margins as well. I stopped using templates and started using the email body field with good old html code if needed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

From my pov, all template features are messing up margins, same for pdf generation. For me formatting is a clear weakness of appsheet and google workspace in general.

The main issue may not be your email but rather the fact that email clients show emails in different ways.

It's not the same using Thunderbird, Outlook online, Outlook offline, Mail from MacOS, Gmail, Yahoo, or any other client.

My only 2 cents in this situation will be this page that has way more info than I could post in this community about the topic:

Good email code

I have seen pretty good results using Google docs for my templates, setting the all margins to 0, putting it to landscape, and entering everything a 1x1 table that fills the whole document. If you haven't tried some of these, might be working tinkering around with. 

Top Labels in this Space