Mark as done

Hi my favorite people. we have a route to attend every week. is there a way to mark as done after we visit and enter the info to the log and after 7 days that mark will disappear so we can mark as done when we visit again? 

Eddie_Camara_0-1665698647663.png

0 5 162
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome to the community. I haven't worked yet with kind of action yet but I think it is doable. Check the article below.

Configure a scheduled event

Hi, I am not even looking for something complicated, just a check mark to show that the task was complete. Maybe later ill try to automate that.

Thank you

If you have an action that you use to mark a route is done for the week, by entering a timestamp into a column, you could set up a Slice to only show incomplete routes for that week. By utilizing an appropriate EOWEEK expression, the following week all routes will automatically re-appear in the Slice.

Hi, No I don't have an action that I use to mark a route is done for the week, thats what i am trying to do. I looked all the actions, but i can't find one to use.

Thank you 

A simple "data set a value of a column" action should do. Perhaps you need to review some of the basic help docs on Actions and whatnot.

Top Labels in this Space