Marketing kit

Is there any where I can get the Google marketing suite as I wanted to use my reviews on the templates so I can post them to my social media with my reviews displayed on the colourful designed templates.

1 3 504
3 REPLIES 3

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @clivetaxi

If I understand your posts, you create AppSheet templates and want to leverage the Google Marketing Suite to boost visibility? The Google Marketing platform is pretty easy to set up and is free for Small Businesses. Learn more here. 

Good luck!

For the Google Marketing Suite, check out Google's official site or the Google Workspace Marketplace. They've got some cool tools for creating eye-catching templates.

Your plan to use Google marketing suite for incorporating reviews into colorful social media templates sounds fantastic! While I don't have direct information on Google marketing suite, there might be alternative methods or tools that can help you achieve your goal.For more insights and ideas, you can check out this LinkedIn post by Gerrid Smith at https://www.linkedin.com/posts/gerrid-smith-1259622_activity-7138406786906103808-vn6g/. It might provide additional tips and resources to enhance your marketing efforts.Keep up the creativity, and I'm sure you'll find a solution that allows you to showcase your reviews on colorful templates for maximum impact on social media!

Top Labels in this Space