Matching Slice Formats and Rules in Two Different Tables

I have two slices, and both slices have one thing in common: the [Channel] column and the [Quantity] column.

I want to compare the sheets using the [Channel] and [Quantity] columns. However, there seems to be an issue with the expression that is preventing the desired outcome. In this matter, I will need your help.

AND(IN([CHANNEL], SELECT(Someday Report[CHANNEL], TRUE)), IN([PAIR QTY], SELECT(someday report[QUANTITY], TRUE)),

LOOKUP([CHANNEL], "Sameday photo", "CHANNEL", "PAIR QTY") = ANY(SELECT(Someday Report[QUANTITY], [CHANNEL] = [PAIR QTY])))

ALL these statements are true:

....1: (The value of column 'CHANNEL') is one of the values in the list (The list of values of column 'CHANNEL'

........from rows of table 'Someday Report'

........where this condition is true: ("TRUE"))

....2: (The value of column 'PAIR QTY') is one of the values in the list (The list of values of column 'QUANTITY'

........from rows of table 'Someday Report'

........where this condition is true: ("TRUE"))

....3: (One randomly chosen value from this list (

............The list of values of column 'PAIR QTY'

............from rows of table 'Sameday photo'

............where this condition is true: ((The value of column 'CHANNEL') is equal to (The value of column 'CHANNEL')))) is equal to (One randomly chosen value from this list (

............The list of values of column 'QUANTITY'

............from rows of table 'Someday Report'

............where this condition is true: ((The value of column 'CHANNEL') is equal to (The value of column 'PAIR QTY'))))

0 6 268
6 REPLIES 6

Please Support me 

In order to be able to support you need a lot more information, for example:

What is the current result with the apparently correct expressions?

What should the desired result look like?

Hi appsheet teams,

Please solve this.

I have two tables, each with two slices. I want to match data from the Sameday slices with the [channel] and QUANTITY in the photo / video table. If a channel match is found, display it in green color.

Tudo bem?

Pelo que entendi, vocรช estรก usando um campo CHANNEL com outro campo QUANTIDADE e tais campos tรชm valores diferentes. No meu aplicativo entre CAPACIDADE, QUANTIDADE E TOTAL, consegui buscar com SELECT colocando Text(Select(.....)) e ele trouxe os valores como texto. No meu caso, todos sรฃo NUMBERS, contudo, mesmo trazendo Text() ele calcula no TOTAL a soma desejada. 

Veja se acrescente ao seu cรณdigo: 

AND( IN([CHANNEL], TEXT( SELECT(Relatรณrio de algum dia[CHANNEL], TRUE)) ) IN([PAIR QTY], TEXT( SELECT(relatรณrio de algum dia[QUANTIDADE], TRUE)) ),

LOOKUP([CANAL], "Foto do mesmo dia", "CANAL", "QUANTIDADE DE PAR") = ANY( TEXT( SELECT(Relatรณrio de algum dia[QUANTIDADE], [CANAL] = [QUANTIDADE DE PAR])))

Eu coloquei em NEGRITO para entender e dei uns espaรงos tambรฉm. Nรขo precisa destes espaรงos que dei, ok.

Tente e veja se conseguir lhe ajudar.

Abraรงos.

Marcos Carneiro

Thank you for your response. But it is not working here. properly. 

Tudo bem?

Entรฃo, falta ainda colocar mais infomaรงรตes do tipo: qual resultado esperado vocรช quer ter? 

Pelo que entendi, vocรช tem que multiplicar ou relacionar dos 2 campos. 

Exemplo: 

AND( IN([CHANNEL], TEXT( SELECT(Relatรณrio de algum dia[CHANNEL], TRUE)) ) IN([PAIR QTY], TEXT( SELECT(relatรณrio de algum dia[QUANTIDADE], TRUE)) ),

LOOKUP([CANAL], "Foto do mesmo dia", "CANAL", "QUANTIDADE DE PAR") = ANY( TEXT( SELECT(Relatรณrio de algum dia[QUANTIDADE], [CANAL] = [QUANTIDADE DE PAR])))

no caso do [CANAL] = [QUANTIDADE DE PAR], nรฃo estรก relacionados ou multiplicados. Vocรช tem que dizer que [CANAL] = [CANAL].[QUANTIDADE]

Agora, se a gente nรฃo sabe qual resultado espera, fica complicado.

Posta, ao menos, um print do processo que ocorre, como as fotos sรฃo apresentadas, quais tipos de dados sรฃo esperados ou digitados nos campos relatados acima: channel, canal, quantiade, quantidade de par, etc!!!!

Top Labels in this Space