Microsoft Outlook REST API

Has anyone worked with the Microsoft Outlook REST API in AppSheet and could give some help?
Where can I create the Calendar ID and the access token?

0 6 861
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Fabian
I have messed with it last year for a client work where Outlook Contacts data shall be updated on a regular basis. Believe it or not, MS REST API is a real pain in the back.

Thank you @LeventK for sharing your experience. Do you see any other chance to POST from AppSheet to Outlook Calendar? For me a POST would be enough. I donโ€™t need do keep it updated.

Hello @Fabian,
Rather than POST, PUT, PATCH etc. the issue is the token strategy of MS. For each query, you need to refresh that token and if the script takes too long to execute, than it arises problems on the AppSheet side i.e. multiple running of workflows. However, @Phil had lately added the asynchronous execution and timeout features that I havenโ€™t had any chance to test it. May be that could be a solution. I will look for my script for that customer we had and share it with you for your ease of checking. Can you deliver me an email address that I can share it? Thnx.

Thank you very much @LeventK

You can send it to wapplabor@gmail.com

Your welcome @Fabian. Provided I forget it, just ping me via levent@able3ventures.com

Hi @LeventK Did you have time to check the script? You can send it to wapplabor@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

Top Labels in this Space