Missing Reference Data on Send Email Automation

I have created an automation Bot to send an email when a record is added to the main table.  Within the Email Body Template, I have the related field table automatically created.  But when the form is submitted/saved, the email is sent and the table is blank.  But when we change the rule to run on Adds & Updates the update email includes the missing data.  Can someone point me in the direction of why the table is not being populated on add?  

I'm Using an Appsheet database.

0 5 73
5 REPLIES 5

Hello, 

I just test a simply bot on add only and the email his correctly send with data. Is your formula wrong ?

Here are screenshots showing how I have this setup the automation Bots and the custom email template from a Google Doc that does not work on add but works on update.

Tony_Landowski_0-1707315906272.pngTony_Landowski_1-1707315918151.pngTony_Landowski_2-1707315943697.png

Hello, I have the same problem, I insert the value in the child table to the right of the parent form, apparently the BOT is executed before the child values ​​are inserted in the database, so the table is generated blank, I couldn't find a solution to change the order of insertions in the table.

Could you test with your gmail adress ? maybe this is your mail server that's blocking your email.

I carried out a test with addition and update and it worked when updating the value, but when the ADD doesn't work, I use the ISPARTOF option in my REF column so I don't add the values ​​from the table_parent, I insert the value in the table_child referencing the table_parent

Top Labels in this Space