Missing _RowNumber column problem in UX table view

Hi,

I place the action button I created inline in the _RowNumber column, but it does not appear. Why is it not visible even though it is set to be visible in the table? There was no such problem before, is this a general error?

0 7 226
7 REPLIES 7

The inline action attached to a [_ROWNUMBER] column does appear in the view. You may wish to verify if the show_if on [_ROWNUMBER] is not turned off or the  [_ROWNUMBER] is not excluded from the view or slice.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1699604813317.png

Rownumber column Showif is on, but ROWnumber columns are not visible in the UX view. Slice not available. There was no such problem before.

Oh okay. Are you unable to see the [_ROWNUMBER] selection in the view column selection, in spite of the column's show_if being turned on and the view directly dependent on table? 

Sorry, I have no further input at this moment.  I am able to see the [_ROWNUMBER] column. Maybe someone else has input for you.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1699627188841.png

I couldn't find a solution, there is no Rownumber column in any of the table views, it is missing. I do not understand.

I reported it to the support team, I think it's a general error.

Okay, good to know that. Thank you for the update. When support resolves it, would request you to update in the community so that others facing it may know the update.

I came across this topic and I'm experiencing the same issue. I can't seem to add the '_RowNumber' column in the 'Column order' for both table view and detail view. However, in sort by, group by, and desk view and others, it's possible to add it.

Top Labels in this Space