Missing information from generated "Application Documentation"

Hello, 

I noticed that generated "Application Documentation" is missing some data, specifically Bots information.

There are actions (referenced by bots), but i can't find and events, triggers, tasks etc...

Am i missing something or is this not implemented?  Is there a plan to fix documentation generator to include this data? (for example there are still workflows referenced in app doc generator, but workflows are not supported since more than a year...)

Regards,

Peter

Solved Solved
1 2 74
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You are correct!  The Automation details are not reflected in the Application Documentation.  I have not heard of any plans to include but if there are, those changes are likely far into the future - unless there is a demand for them to be included sooner.  I would recommend opening a Feature Idea to capture the desired need and allow others to support it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You are correct!  The Automation details are not reflected in the Application Documentation.  I have not heard of any plans to include but if there are, those changes are likely far into the future - unless there is a demand for them to be included sooner.  I would recommend opening a Feature Idea to capture the desired need and allow others to support it.

Thank you for confirming this, I opened a Feature idea so you can upvote it here:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Feature-Ideas/Add-Automation-details-to-Application-Document...

Regards,

Peter

Top Labels in this Space