Monitor generates an error

Over the past few days, I encountered an issue where the Monitor facility was not appearing. I followed the recommended steps to clear the cache as advised previously, but today I encountered the following error.

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 20.20.44.png

Has anyone else experienced this type of behaviour?๐Ÿค”

0 5 211
5 REPLIES 5

I also experinced the same thing. I reached out to Appsheet support, and they said to refresh the page. It still didn't work.

Attempting to launch Monitor (on Desktop), I did just now got the grey box that "unable to load app definition" (unfortunately I didn't capture it) but once I tapped on "Ok" (or was it "cancel"), the Monitor loaded successfully.

@Harriswe it looks like you were on mobile?

Hi @WillowMobileSys thank you for your comment. The screenshot is of the window that pops-up after clicking Monitor from within the app editor on a desktop.

As @EliK mentioned I have refreshed the page and that still hasn't worked.

So at present I cannot review any successes or failures of any BOTS running. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Harriswe wrote:

As @EliK mentioned I have refreshed the page and that still hasn't worked.

Instead of just a refresh, try clearing the browser cache.  That will refresh the entire session and not just the data.

Sorry @WillowMobileSys  when I wrote 'refresh' I meant clearing the cache. Still no joy, still not working.

Top Labels in this Space