Monthly sales report by sales person

how can create an sales report by choosing start date and end date, and selecting sales of each person during this time

1 16 993
16 REPLIES 16

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Arjun032

Did you check on these articles ?

About:

You may want to use Slice and run the report from there.
To do so : please create one more table, named โ€œyourSettingTableโ€ and with columns:

• startDateTime, type DateTime
  • endDateTime, type DateTime
  • RespSaleList, type EnumList, basetype Ref, referenced table name โ€œSalesโ€

Then, create a new slice, called โ€œreportSettingsโ€, with:
Source table : โ€œyourSalesTableโ€
Row filter condition:

AND(
  [TimeStamp]>ANY(yourSettingTable[StartDateTime])
  [TimeStamp]<ANY(yourSettingTable[EndDateTime]),
  IN([SaleResp],yourSettingTable[listOfRespSaleForReport])
)

Please note:

• This assumes you have a column โ€œSaleRespโ€ in your sales table, which is of type Ref and references to a table with your Sales Resp
  • you wish to have the data of various sales resp on your table, hence the EnumList. Prefer Enum instead and adapt previous expression if so.

Finally, you can build your bot for sending report, with this slice as source table.

For reference:

If thatโ€™s not enough, can you please share table structure so that we can help you on your case.

Cheers

WHAT IS THIS?

a column name, type EnumList, base type Ref, Reference table name Resp Sales

if this will represent the sales person??

the list of the sales person you will pick, yes
This is allowed by the type EnumList

i just created table on this as you mentioned

startDateTime endDateTime RespSaleList

ORDER Table

this is table that contain the details of sales person

i would like to display sales report by on the basis of this tables
can you suggest any solution???

Hi @Arjun032

Sorry for answering late

Here is a sample app made by @Suvrutt_Gurjar , which is perfect for understanding how to filter something, based on a slice.
I think you would benefit from looking under the hood.
https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

@Suvrutt_Gurjar: thank you for having shared in the past this sample app, thatโ€™s perfect for teaching/learning purpose !

@Arjun032 let us know if you need to dig further

Cheers

Hi @Aurelien ,

Thank you for sharing the app. But I must mention that this app is not made by me. This app is available in โ€œAppSheetโ€™s Customer Support Pageโ€. I may request you to delete a reference to my name because I am not its creator.

So my understanding is, just like any help article, the sample apps that get listed in the support page are available for reference to anyone.

Hope I have been able to put things in perspective.

Hi @Suvrutt_Gurjar
My mistake, I believed you where the author of this one.
Anyway, thanks for having shared in another post, I did not see it elsewhere before

I just created on the basis of order totalcost by UX view type as chart but it will display all the orders but I want only display selecting from date or end date or up to a specific date time of sales detailsโ€ฆ
is there any possible chances for this???

Hi @Arjun032

yes you can, there are multiple ways to do so.

First suggestion would be to use an interactive dashboard view.
On first view you will set your date time period of time, and in the second view you will set the chart, based on a slice with a row filter condition.
I suggest you have a look to this sample app mentioned earlier:

ok

Hi @Arjun032
I have an old sample โ€œSales Reports 2โ€ app that I made in my portfolio. It is a bit out of date , has no new bots etc, but you may find it useful.
https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/129805

also another doubt is, how we can share an image in appsheet app through whatsapp???

Hi @Arjun032

I donโ€™t know.
Nonetheless, you should be able to do so.
Also, please use the search tool:
https://community.appsheet.com/search?q=whatsapp%20image
Among the first results, I found that:

Top Labels in this Space