Mostrar el label solo si tiene contenido

Hola comunidad,

Necesito que las etiquetas que no tienen contenido no sean mostradas en las vistas.

Cuando comencé ha hacer la app, utilicé la opción de “show if” para condicionar los formularios, logrando que me muestre determinadas columnas a rellenar según la opción ingresada en otra columna.

El problema es que no siempre esas columnas se rellenan con algo, pero cuando ingreso a la vista detallada me muestra la etiqueta de todos modos.

Estuve averiguando y al parecer debo usar la expresión CONTEXT(), pero no descubro como hacerlo funcionar.

Espero puedan ayudarme, mucas gracias.

Hello community,

I need that the tags that have no content are not displayed in the views.

When I started making the app, I used the “show if” option to condition the forms, making it show me certain columns to fill in according to the option entered in another column.

The problem is that those columns are not always filled with something, but when I enter the detailed view it shows me the label anyway.

I’ve been researching and apparently I should use the CONTEXT () expression, but I can’t figure out how to make it work.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

Solved Solved
0 5 464
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like you need to spend some time learning how to construct Yes/No expressions.

AND(
  OR(
    ISNOTBLANK([_THIS]),
    ("Form" = CONTEXT("ViewType))
  ),
)

Your additional requirements would replace ....

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Try this as your Show? expression:

OR(
  ISNOTBLANK([_THIS]),
)

Gracias @Steve por tu pronta respuesta,

Lamentablemente no me funcionó. Voy a detallar mejor.

Tengo una Tabla “Productos”, con su respectivo Formulario “Productos_Form” y el Detalle “Productos_Detail”.

El Formulario tiene campos condicionados, por lo que al ir completándolo, este se ajusta a esas condiciones. Hasta allí todo bien. El problema surge cuando alguno de esos campos no tienen información, porque no existe o porque no es necesario colocarla.

Es necesario que en el Formulario siempre aparezcan todas las opciones a completar, pero cuando estas no tengan información, necesito que no me muestre la etiqueta en el Detalle

Formulario: Imagen1
3X_3_c_3ca50f5afcb9978885c466b6e276d369be3f1a4f.png

Detalle: Imagen2
3X_e_b_eb067e2765211fe66f328a9fadea6d542e105356.png

Para este caso, necesito que no me muestre la etiqueta de “Rpm”,“Amp”,“Kw”,“Hp” y “Hz” en el Detalle, pero cuando presione el botón de “Editar” y me envíe al Formulario si me los muestre, ya que puedo requerir agregarlos posteriormente.

Espero haber aclarado mejor mi duda.

Saludos y muchas gracias.

Thank you @Steve for your prompt reply,

Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. I will detail better.

I have a Table “Productos”, with its respective Form “Productos_Form” and the Detail “Productos_Detail”.

The Form has conditional fields, so when completing it, it adjusts to those conditions. So far so good. The problem arises when some of those fields do not have information, because it does not exist or because it is not necessary to place it.

It is necessary that in the Form all the options to be completed always appear, but when they do not have information, I need it not to show me the label in the Detail

Form: Imagen1

Detail: Imagen2

For this case, I need it not to show me the label of “Rpm”, “Amp”, “Kw”, “Hp” and “Hz” in the Detail, but when I press the “Edit” button and send me to Form show them to me as I may need to add them later.

I hope I have clarified my question better.

Greetings and thank you very much.

Adjunto imágenes de los Show If de algunas columnas.

(Imagen 1) Show_If columna “Kw”
3X_0_b_0b95a7612910681ce20cab307e61a8cd656c3437.png

(Imagen 2) Show_If columna “Rpm”
3X_b_5_b541cf25cd1b000fc912394bb668f8b6f72962e2.png

Saludos

Attached images of the Show If of some columns.

(Imagen 1) Show_If column “Kw”
(Imagen 2) Show_If column “Rpm”

Greetings

Looks like you need to spend some time learning how to construct Yes/No expressions.

AND(
  OR(
    ISNOTBLANK([_THIS]),
  ),
)

Your additional requirements would replace ....

Muchas gracias,

Si, necesitaba entender mejor la función CONTEXT para comprender la fórmula completa.

Saludos

Thanks a lot,

Yes, I needed to understand the CONTEXT function better to understand the complete formula.

Greetings

Top Labels in this Space