Move data from EnumList from one table to other

Hey There !!

I need some help with somethin quite strange for me.

I have a ParentTable Called "OP" And this table has 2 child tables. 

1. "TP" 2. "CP"

In the parent table I have an EnumList Type colum Called "Parts" And its from a big list of "Parts"... Now, When the user creates a new record on any of those 2 Child Tables, it also has a "Parts" EnumList Type Column, but in this Case, I only want the user can see all the options that were selected prevously on the [OP] Parent Record... (This Part is working, I Used a EnumList Type column with Valid_Id [OP].[Parts] Condition)

My problem is that I want to move data form Table "CP" to Table "TP" When a new record is created And I created a bot that works.. most of the time. When The user Selectes ONLY 1 value of Parts on "CP" Table, It works perfect and creates the record on "TP" Table, BUT. If The user Selects More than 1 Record. It brins this error.

Juan_Sierra_QLY_1-1683911287466.png

The Weird part for me is that "Parts" in Table "CP" Has the same Valid_IF Condition than "Parts" in Table "TP"

0 3 295
3 REPLIES 3

To get a smooth flow for what you're looking for, you'll need to learn about Action Looping in your app:

• This will allow you take your list and iterate over them creating individual records for each.

You might check out the following video:

• You might find some of the techniques in this video to help

Hey but I dont need to create multiples records from the EnumList. I just wat to "Replicate" the Row from CT to TP table and Thats it... Its a pretty simple action but I keep getting this error

Hola Juan,

Yo experimento el mismo error. Mi sensación es que el EnumList funciona mal para llevarlo a otras tablas como lista. 

¿Conseguiste hacerlo?

Top Labels in this Space