Moving Apps and Data to a business account

I wasn't planning well, and now wish to move my Appsheet apps (5) from my personal account to a business account. I'd also like to move a google drive folder with all associated docs, forms, sheets, and scripts. I can do all of these individually, but it doesn't seem like they would be connected when I'm done:

1. I can change owner on the google drive folder,

2 I can transfer AppSheet apps and data to another account, but I think the sheets (28) would be copies of the originals in the drive, and I'm not sure how all of the importrange links would update in the app copies.  Since some of the tables are shared between apps, I'm not sure how they would transfer.

3. I can copy the 2 google apps scripts used in bots, and update them for changed file/sheet IDs, if necessary, then reauthorize them,

4. I think I can relink the google forms (4) to the new sheets being used by the transferred AppSheet apps and append the new response data with the historical data

Where do I start (or look for documentation) and what's going to break?

Thanks for any direction.

Solved Solved
1 3 351
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK.  So I created a test sheet, app, and form, and they maintained links through an app transfer and a drive folder ownership change, so I guess I better understand the document.  Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OK.  So I created a test sheet, app, and form, and they maintained links through an app transfer and a drive folder ownership change, so I guess I better understand the document.  Thanks for your help.

Thanks.  That resource was what actually raised so many questions for me and caused me to post the question--particularly related to multiple apps and moving the google drive data and forms.

Top Labels in this Space