Multiple Action Workflow: Only One Action triggered

I have setup a workflow with two actions: 1)Send an SMS 2) Send an email.

When the workflow is triggered, only the email is being sent. In an effort to troubleshoot the issue, I setup 3 workflows: One workflow has two actions, email & SMS. Another workflow that only sends an SMS and a third workflow that only sends an email.

All three workflows are setup with the same condition. When triggered, the workflows with a single action are sending their messages as expected. The workflow that has two actions is only sending the email and NOT the SMS. Rearranging the order of the actions seems to make no difference, only the email is sent.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

@Aleksi @Steve @LeventK

Solved Solved
0 5 412
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The error was due to an extra digit in one of the three phone numbers that the SMS was supposed to be sent to.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Check the Audit history details and you will probably find the reason from details.

I should have mentioned that, the audit history shows the workflows was triggered successfully but, it only acknowledges one action; the email action. It shows nothing regarding the SMS action.

Is your app deployed?

The error was due to an extra digit in one of the three phone numbers that the SMS was supposed to be sent to.

Good catch!

Top Labels in this Space