Multiple incorrect records pulled through by linktofilteredview

Hello, we've been using an app to undertake site audits for a couple of years now but as of this morning a linktofilteredview is pulling through many unrelated records.

The strange thing is the group aggregate is showing the correct number of records for the first grouping level (eg 8), but when any of these are selected the additional unrelated records are pulled through (eg 278!).

It's like the filtering only applies to the first level, then stops for the second.

All other functionality is working fine.

Any ideas please?

0 5 198
5 REPLIES 5

We have the same issue since Friday

Hi Katleen, have you had any luck identifying the reason this is happening or applying a fix please?

No, not yet.
I contacted support to have a look a it.

I didn't get response yet.
So I changed my view temporary with only one 'group by ' field.. as mentioned by someone else with the same issue.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Recent-Issues-Experienced-with-LINKTOFILTEREDVI...

This issue is appearing with only few members. I am wundering if it might have something to do with the column name that contains 'group' that I used to group the view with?

Thanks Katleen, I have done the same and it works totally fine for us although not a proper fix longer term...

My filters apply to a slice with a simple isnotblank filter.  This filter then didnt apply to the second tier...(or third, just tried that too...).

Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ˜

Top Labels in this Space