Multiple reports per entry

Thanks all. Newbie and learning as I go. I've been looking around and I think I'm missing something simple. 

How do I organise my spreadsheet or form so that one 'user' can submit multiple times on multiple dates. 

e.g Bill needs to complete a form each day. 

Many thanks for any direction. d

appsheet multi entry pic.png

0 3 58
3 REPLIES 3

Add an additional column to what you already have and use that to uniquely identify each row. It could be an arbitrary ID (e.g., generated via an Initial value expression for the column using AppSheet's UNIQUEID function) or a combination of other values (e.g., "{Name}: {Report Date}").

What is a key? - AppSheet Help 

Thanks @dbaum . Will that update the spreadsheet with the new entry? I'd like to create a new set (or row) of 'recommendations' with each new entry by Bill.

@Barney373 wrote:

Will that update the spreadsheet with the new entry? I'd like to create a new set (or row) of 'recommendations' with each new entry by Bill.

I don't understand what you mean. I suggest you experiment with your app and/or one of the many sample apps to familiarize yourself more with how an AppSheet app interacts with a spreadsheet data source. Consider also working methodically through some of the introductory learning material.

Top Labels in this Space