Multiple sheets in one view

Dear Community,

I was wondering how to put my whole stock inside one view from which it could be loaded into vans for example or trucks. My situation is that I have Raw products, Produced products (created from Raw products) and Mixed products (created from Produced products). 

At first I wanted to put all in one sheet with different categories, but I did not understand how to take 100 kg from raw and create a product while adding it as another row and taking from a previous row. I hope I explained it correctly. So I made three different sheets which works totally fine now. My question is how to aggregate these three sheets into one, so I could make another chain which can choose from all three product categories and set it for transport for example.

I hope this was clearly explained.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Solved Solved
0 4 209
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@iglonator wrote:

At first I wanted to put all in one sheet with different categories,

This would be the correct way to do it.

View solution in original post

Thanks Steve after another try I made it work 🙂

In essence I needed two sheets. One for stock products and another referenceing back to that sheet twice, once as ingredient and once as new product. Adding all other information like weight for example is just an addition to this concept.

Thanks again for the support! 😄

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the community!

You can have a new table, say "Transport Orders" that for example would contain Date, Destination, Value, etc. and another table "Order Details" with three ref columns each pointing to one of the three tables and another ref column pointing to "Transport Orders". The user would use a form to create a new "Transport Orders" record, then proceeds to add rows for the corresponding Order Details. The user would choose a category through an Enum column, then the corresponding product column will show allowing the user to select one product in this category then enters the quantity to be shipped. 

That's the general idea. 

Interesting KJ_Seddik, I'll look into it and let you know, but first I'll try the more complicated way as suggested by Steve. Thank you.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@iglonator wrote:

At first I wanted to put all in one sheet with different categories,

This would be the correct way to do it.

Thanks Steve after another try I made it work 🙂

In essence I needed two sheets. One for stock products and another referenceing back to that sheet twice, once as ingredient and once as new product. Adding all other information like weight for example is just an addition to this concept.

Thanks again for the support! 😄

Top Labels in this Space