Multiplicate a list from select() with a number from a VC?

Hi everyone,
I have a VC that has a select expression that results in several numbers that I want to multiply by another VC each of them. How should I put the expression in this VC for it to calculate it?

Solved Solved
0 3 434
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As per my understanding, multiplying each element of a list by another number is not possible with the help of an expression.

However, you have mentioned that the list itself is created with a SELECT() expression in another VC. If you could share more details, one could evaluate further.

The workaround suggestion will be to evaluate the possibility of multiplying the elements of the list individually before the list is created through a SELECT() function.

However, this multiplication before may or may not be possible depending on the requirement.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

As per my understanding, multiplying each element of a list by another number is not possible with the help of an expression.

However, you have mentioned that the list itself is created with a SELECT() expression in another VC. If you could share more details, one could evaluate further.

The workaround suggestion will be to evaluate the possibility of multiplying the elements of the list individually before the list is created through a SELECT() function.

However, this multiplication before may or may not be possible depending on the requirement.

Thank you , I got it

Top Labels in this Space