Multiply 3 columns with conditions

Hi Community!

I'm learning AppSheet and Im looking for a formula with conditional, my case is the next situation:

4 Values:

ItemMasterCase: is the result of the 3 values or ItemPieces

ItemInner: when the value is <0, or blank, just let pass and multiply ItemPack*ItemPices, and if >1 need to multiply the three values, ItemInner*ItemPack*ItemPieces

ItemPack: Same result as ItemInner when <0 or blank, just let pass and multiply  ItemInner*ItemPices, and if >1 need to multiply the three values, ItemInner*ItemPack*ItemPieces

ItemPieces: is the only one value that can be required, and just let pass and can not be multiplied ItemInner*ItemPack, and show the result in ItemMasterCase

Im Using this formula but only work with one condition:

IF([ItemInner] < 1,[itemPack]*[ItemPieces],[ItemInner]*[itemPack]*[ItemPieces])

Problem: When the value is 0 the other values ItemPack or ItemPack do not multiply and the result in the ItemMasterCase shows 0!!

And Im learning other expressions like SELECT, IFS, and AND but I can't find a way how can use them!

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 6.35.02 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-14 at 6.36.12 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-14 at 6.36.28 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-14 at 6.36.40 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-14 at 7.04.25 AM.png

Any help I appreciate!

Solved Solved
0 2 100
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If I'm understanding correctly, which I'm not sure that I am, you could do:

MAX( { 1 , [ItemInner] } ) * MAX( { 1 , [ItemPack] } ) * [ItemPieces]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If I'm understanding correctly, which I'm not sure that I am, you could do:

MAX( { 1 , [ItemInner] } ) * MAX( { 1 , [ItemPack] } ) * [ItemPieces]

It worked perfectly!! Thank you for your time!!

Top Labels in this Space