Multiply columns

Hi there! My nameโ€™s Diego, need little help.

I have a column with the sum of sales by salesman.

This is the formula of Column1 (column type Price)
SUM(SELECT(COMERCIAL[Valor faturado], AND([Atendente] = [_THISROW].[ID],AND([Mรชs] = USERSETTINGS(Mรชs),IN([Pago],LIST(โ€˜Sรฃo Pauloโ€™,โ€˜Simโ€™,โ€˜Nรฃoโ€™,โ€˜Entrada 50%โ€™))))))

And have a column based on the value of the column above, that give me a percentage that I will use to subsidize them.

This the formula of Column2 (column type List)
SELECT(Premiaรงรฃo Online[%PRรŠMIO], AND([Atingiu] >= [%META DE],[Atingiu] < [%META A]))

I need to multiply them, but I just donโ€™t know how, Iโ€™ve tried but without success.

Solved Solved
0 3 1,117
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Is the list in the Column2 column value expected to only ever contain a single item? If so, consider wrapping the SELECT() in ANY() to convert the single-item list to singular value, then you can easily multiply the two singular values. Note that if you do this, youโ€™ll need to change the column type from List to Decimal, Number, or Percent as appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Is the list in the Column2 column value expected to only ever contain a single item? If so, consider wrapping the SELECT() in ANY() to convert the single-item list to singular value, then you can easily multiply the two singular values. Note that if you do this, youโ€™ll need to change the column type from List to Decimal, Number, or Percent as appropriate.

Hi, thanks for the commenting! Yes, expected to only ever contain a single item. Iโ€™m going to try this and tell you if it worked or not.

Thanks a lot by the way

Thanks, it worked!

Top Labels in this Space