Multiply columns

Hi there! My name’s Diego, need little help.

I have a column with the sum of sales by salesman.

This is the formula of Column1 (column type Price)
SUM(SELECT(COMERCIAL[Valor faturado], AND([Atendente] = [_THISROW].[ID],AND([Mês] = USERSETTINGS(Mês),IN([Pago],LIST(‘São Paulo’,‘Sim’,‘Não’,‘Entrada 50%’))))))

And have a column based on the value of the column above, that give me a percentage that I will use to subsidize them.

This the formula of Column2 (column type List)
SELECT(Premiação Online[%PRÊMIO], AND([Atingiu] >= [%META DE],[Atingiu] < [%META A]))

I need to multiply them, but I just don’t know how, I’ve tried but without success.

Solved Solved
0 3 1,119
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Is the list in the Column2 column value expected to only ever contain a single item? If so, consider wrapping the SELECT() in ANY() to convert the single-item list to singular value, then you can easily multiply the two singular values. Note that if you do this, you’ll need to change the column type from List to Decimal, Number, or Percent as appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Is the list in the Column2 column value expected to only ever contain a single item? If so, consider wrapping the SELECT() in ANY() to convert the single-item list to singular value, then you can easily multiply the two singular values. Note that if you do this, you’ll need to change the column type from List to Decimal, Number, or Percent as appropriate.

Hi, thanks for the commenting! Yes, expected to only ever contain a single item. I’m going to try this and tell you if it worked or not.

Thanks a lot by the way

Thanks, it worked!

Top Labels in this Space