My Local Desktop

Dear good afternoon,

How can I record my location or IP in a column?
We have 2 work locations, but when making any changes to the application, I need it to register the location.
Our location 1 would be the office and our location 2 would be each employee's home.
This is just to differentiate whether he is at the company or works from home.
Solved Solved
0 6 150
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, I have not used the chat app. May be someone else can help you here.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You can add an additional column of Type LatLong and give the initial value as HERE() which will give the current location of device while filling the form

HERE()

Good morning jyothis_m

Thank you for your attention.
I've already tried this solution, but we don't use the app on smartphones but on desktops.
The value is all set to 00000.
Thank you in advance again.image.png

Hi @VitorLicoriBP I tested in my app in Desktop and found that when location permission is disabled, the value is 0.0000000 as you said. but with Location Permission enabled I am getting the location correctly. Please see the screenshots below

a.pnga1.pngb.pngb1.png

I understand, I authorized the location and through _FORM it works, but what I need is a little different. I am recording employee LOGs using the /SLASH commands in Google Chat. Thank you again.

Sorry, I have not used the chat app. May be someone else can help you here.

Imagine, thank you very much for the time spent with me. I'll try to research a little more and if necessary, I'll open another topic with a title and question focused on the Appsheet x Google Chat integration. Hugs.

Top Labels in this Space