My action Add a new row to another table is not working

Hi,

I have a table (Arribos) were my action “Add a new row to another table using values from this row” is NOT working, but when I used the same action in a bot that is trigger by another table it works

0 5 133
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Fernanda!
May I know from where you are calling your action?

My action is calling my table Arribos and the action only works in a bot that is trigger when I edit a row from my other table (Entrega de efectivos), so when I tried to click the Action CxP (I have on my table Arribos) it doesn’t work (Second image) but any other action type works in that table

Is it necessary to use bot? Otherwise it can also be done while data was updated, unless there is any other reason.

the bot I am using is working, thats not the problem, the problem is when I want to click the botton CxP in another view and doesn’t do anything, I just mention the bot because I use the same action and it works there, but not when I have it in display prominently

Understand. Thanks.

Fernanda, when you are using in View; What type of view it is. I think it suppose to work in Table type view on the RowSelected Event. I am not really sure about Detail View. By the way, is it giving an error? “not working” need to be understood. If there is no error and doesn’t work means it is not getting value. Another issue need to be checked, [_THISROW].

Top Labels in this Space