My formula works on the test but is not reflected on the app

I have two virtual column type list, one is a list with the correct answers and the other with the correct answers, I check them with a comparation of list as seen in the picture.

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 16.14.54.png

When I tested on the console it works. But the result displaying on the app is not the same, give me all 1s or all 0s.

โ€ƒ

1 3 213
3 REPLIES 3

When using the Test function, you need to look at the rows carefully.  Test will apply your tested function to ALL rows - top to bottom (up to the first 1000 rows).  You need to make sure when comparing the results of the Test feature to the App results that you are looking at the same row.

I personally use Test very sparingly.  I find it confusing and most often not very helpful in tracking down issues.

Regardless, when looking at your expression, I am not seeing anything wrong.  Could you provide a data example of where you are receiving incorrect results?

As a side note,  for what it's worth,  your implementation is fine...for now.  But if you expect to be adjusting Questions and answers at all, I strongly recommend building a table structure around this function.  Otherwise, you will find yourself in the app making manual changes, testing and correcting frequently simply to adjust/update the questions and answers.  

I am experiencing the same problem. It started about an hour ago

I just figured out that i needed to fill more records before my expectations could come out on the app. 

The formula actually depends on historical records for it to start COUNTing.

I am sorry about the earlier post. The fault was due to my limitation and not AppSheet

Top Labels in this Space