My table images are disapearing and not saved

My app can't save images into my database tables any more. Until the last week it worked well saving all images the way I needed.

Solved Solved
0 4 119
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear Kirk Masden, I have already managed to find the reason for the error. Thanks a lot for the help. It cost!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure what might cause this. Is anything being written to you database tables in the appropriate columns?  In other words, is something being written but not displayed?  Also, are images being placed in your image folder (you can look at this in Google Drive)?

When I search for a certain image from Google Drive, to update my table (Google AppSheet table), the image is loaded in the right place, I tell it to save, and then I click on 'Sync', and then the image disappears.

You wrote:

When I search for a certain image from Google Drive, to update my table (Google AppSheet table), the image is loaded in the right place, I tell it to save, and then I click on 'Sync', and then the image disappears.

I understand from this that the image is in Google Drive, as it should be. "I tell it to save" is hard for me to understand. That's something you are doing inside your app, right? What about the spreadsheet? Is the name of the image file written in the image column of your sheet?

Screenshots might help me understand your situation and what you are seeing and experiencing.

Dear Kirk Masden, I have already managed to find the reason for the error. Thanks a lot for the help. It cost!

Top Labels in this Space