NEED TO ADD SL NO TO THE ROWS TO PDF REPORT OF FILTERED RESULTS

HI , 

KINDLY HELP ME WITH UNSOLVED POST.... 

BELOW I HAVE GIVEN THREAD

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/NEED-TO-ADD-SL-NO-TO-THE-ROWS-TO-PDF-REPORT-OF-...

Solved Solved
0 9 203
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you, please try for serial number the following expression

COUNT(
SPLIT(
ANY(
SPLIT(
(" , " & [PDF REPORT] & " , "),
(" , " & [CONSIGNMENTS ID] & " , ")
)
),
" , "
)
)

So the template table will look like something below.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1687922160909.png

The expression for serial number is based on the INDEXOF() expression tip by @Steve 

INDEXOF() - Google Cloud Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Could you share the expression you are using for the column [PDF Report]?

<<Start: [PDF REPORT]>><<COUNT(FILTER("TABLANAME", AND([key_column] = [_THISROW].[key_column], [_RowNumber] <= [_THISROW].[_RowNumber] )))> >

Thank you. But I requested the expression of the column [ PDF Report]

select(CONSIGNMENTS[CONSIGNMENTS ID],
and(
if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[COURIER NAME]),in([COURIER NAME],[_THISROW].[COURIER NAME]),true),

if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[AGENCY NAME]),in([AGENCY NAME],[_THISROW].[AGENCY NAME]),true),

if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[DISPATCH ASSIGN TO]),in([DISPATCH ASSIGN TO ],[_THISROW].[DISPATCH ASSIGN TO]),true),

if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[ORDER START DATE]),[ORDER DATE]>=[_THISROW].[ORDER START DATE],true),

if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[ORDER END DATE]),[ORDER DATE]<=[_THISROW].[ORDER END DATE],true),

if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[DISPATCH START DATE]),[DATE OF DISPATCH]>=[_THISROW].[DISPATCH START DATE],true),

if(isnotblank([_THISROW].[DISPATCH END DATE]),[DATE OF DISPATCH]<=[_THISROW].[DISPATCH END DATE],true)
)
)

Thank you, please try for serial number the following expression

COUNT(
SPLIT(
ANY(
SPLIT(
(" , " & [PDF REPORT] & " , "),
(" , " & [CONSIGNMENTS ID] & " , ")
)
),
" , "
)
)

So the template table will look like something below.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1687922160909.png

The expression for serial number is based on the INDEXOF() expression tip by @Steve 

INDEXOF() - Google Cloud Community

Working as expected. thank you so much sir, I admire your efforts for the community. 

Thank you for the update and you are welcome. Good to know it works.

This use case is basically putting @Steve 's compact expression to a practical use case.

Versuche es mit folgenden nicht getesteten Ausdruck: 

<<Start:[PDF REPORT]>><<Count(Split(Left(Concatenate([PDF REPORT][_rownumber]),Find(Text([_rownumber]),Concatenate([PDF REPORT][_rownumber]))+Len(Text([_rownumber]))-1),”, ”))>>

Could you please explain the expression ? 

I had used this expression based community suggestions but it had returned 0 only.....

<<Start: [PDF REPORT]>><<COUNT(FILTER("TABLANAME", AND([key_column] = [_THISROW].[key_column], [_RowNumber] <= [_THISROW].[_RowNumber] )))> >

Top Labels in this Space