NEW SHEET

Hi all, when I add a new sheet I can't see it in the app preview. How can I fix?

Solved Solved
0 1 65
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Let me see. You added a new worksheet to your workbook, probably a GSheet or MSExcel, and you don't see it in the editor and, obviously, it's not in the emulator neither, right?

AppSheet won't add tables automatically, and each worksheet represents one. You need to add a new Table under Data and you will either see a prompt saying you can add your new worksheet identified by it's name or you will need to lookup for your GSheet/MSExcel file again and select the worksheet you want for it to appear inside the editor

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Let me see. You added a new worksheet to your workbook, probably a GSheet or MSExcel, and you don't see it in the editor and, obviously, it's not in the emulator neither, right?

AppSheet won't add tables automatically, and each worksheet represents one. You need to add a new Table under Data and you will either see a prompt saying you can add your new worksheet identified by it's name or you will need to lookup for your GSheet/MSExcel file again and select the worksheet you want for it to appear inside the editor

Top Labels in this Space