Navigation missing in editor?

Solved Solved
0 7 422
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I cleared everything, and finally got it back! I had cleared the cache earlier, so that wasn’t it exactly, but it works now. Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

We just deployed new website changes ~30 minutes ago. After you refresh the page, did the side navigation re-appear?

That’s exactly when it happened, and no, I haven’t been able to get it back. Different apps, refresh, logout, haven’t worked for me.

Can you try clearing the cache (if you’re using Chrome: you can go to chrome://settings/siteData and clear the AppSheet website) and refreshing the page? Then it should be behaving correctly, it’s some temporary issue a small number of users experience when we make certain specific changes.

Still missing

I think that just clears the cookies actually, if you go to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and clear “Cached Images and Files” (the last option only) that should clear the cache. Let me know if the issue still happens after that…

I cleared everything, and finally got it back! I had cleared the cache earlier, so that wasn’t it exactly, but it works now. Thanks!

Good sorry for the interruption – we have a new internal system for rolling out our code changes and there is some propagation time that can lead to annoying situations like this for about an hour.

Top Labels in this Space