Need Help: Do you have a White Labeled recently Published App?

I need to show people in my digital department that you can White List and Publish an App using the Publisher Pro plan and have it be branded with my organizationโ€™s logo and not AppSheet.

I found an old app by @1minManager, NTTA, but would like to use an app published in the past few months. This is simply for proof of concept with a department that is not use to Citizen Developers.

Thank you!!!

1 7 193
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Lucinda_Mason the NTTA App was listed earlier this year. Iโ€™ve also got another one called โ€œBarnsley Liveโ€ which was origionally posted 2 years ago. Iโ€™ve just spent approx 10 hours simply trying to change the App logo. Its just in review with Apple at the moment so you should see the update in 24hours or so.

Both Apps are on Apple and Google

Message me if you want to chat or any futher info

Hello Simon,

I have two apps that I have published on the Google play store.
On the play store console, it says the app is available on the Google play store.

But when I click on view on Google play in the console, it says, โ€œWeโ€™re sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.โ€

I have tried removing the app and publishing it again following all the steps, but still not able to find the app on playstore.

Can you think of any reason if might be happening?

Sounds more like a website or internet connection issue. Try search for the Appโ€™s name on Google Play on your phone

Thatโ€™s not the case.
I have tried using a wide range of devices to search and still canโ€™t find the app on Playstore.
In my developer account, I can see the other apps I published on Playstore, but canโ€™t find these two apps.

It seems like even though it says published on the Console, it is not actually there in the Playstore.
I just canโ€™t seem to find the reason behind it.

Thank you Simon. Obviously I donโ€™t look in the app store frequently. I confused Age (appropriate for) with how long the app had been in the store.

Your NTTA will be great to show what a white labeled app looks like.

I appreciate your help.

โ€œBarnsley Liveโ€ has a dark theme if that helps them to understand the difference

Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space