Need some help with my inventory app (Few questions)

Hello, I'm putting together a simple inventory app for my cafe. I feel like I'm ~ 90% of the way there. The purpose of this app is for my staff to use on a dedicated tablet to take daily, weekly and monthly inventories. These inventory quantities will be sent to me when the staff member has finished entering the quantities and submitted it for review.

I have several questions:    

1. Is there a way to hide these items in the side menu: App Gallery;  Add Shortcut; Delete my Account. There is no reason for my staff to have access to these. Especially Delete my Account. (I understand you can hide the search function and the side menu together but there is no option to do this individually. I need the search function)

2. How do I get one of the columns to autofill the date when a quantity is manually added to the cell of a column? For example: When a staff member enters the Quantity On Hand, a date will automatically populate into the adjacent column. (I can make this work in the Google Sheets (the database) but it does not push the data back out to the app.

3. How can I add a "Submit" feature so when the staff member is done adding all the quantities into the app they can hit Submit. Which in turn will send me an email alert that the inventory is complete for this day. I'd also like an alert if the data has not been entered by a certain time of day.

Thanks for the help. 

0 1 81
1 REPLY 1

Top Labels in this Space