Need to get data as Enum List

I have two tables named as School Batch List and Entry.

School Batch List Table consists of School Name, Class, Section, Batch Start Date and Name of the Students, and all these tables have data already present in it. Coming to Entry Table, it consists of School Name, Class, Section, Batch Start Date and Name of the Students, but there will be no data present in it. Now when I open Entry form and I will select School Name, Class, Section, Batch Start Date, after that I need to get Name of the Students as Enum List based on my selection in the first three 4 columns from School Batch List Table. There is no reference between Batch List and Entry Table

I have tried using this formula in the Entry Table -  Name of the Students Column

SELECT(School Batch List[Name of the Students],

AND( [School Name] = [_THISROW].[ School Name],

[Class] = [_THISROW].[Class],

[Section] = [_THISROW].[Section],

[Batch Start Date] = [_THISROW].[Batch Start Date] ) )

But it is not working, I am not getting what I wanted, I am getting all section and school students list, even after selecting what I wanted

School Batch List Issue.png

3 REPLIES 3

Your expression looks OK. Just to see what is going on what do you get if you write

SELECT(School Batch List[Name of the Students],

[School Name] = "Oxford"

)

But, all the columns in the Entry Table are Enum, except Name of the Students, where Name of the Students column is Enum List

I will select my requirements, and I need to get list based on my requirements

I suggested to do it just as a test. If this works as expected, increase constraints gradually.

When something doesn't work out helps to try the simplest thing and observe what's happening.

Top Labels in this Space