Needed info on paid plans and Data Source

Good morning everybody.

No Coder here, but testing Appsheet since the beginning of the year, so and so. And after a few months, I have to say that from various immediate options available, Appsheet as been the most flexible and easy going i have found. Obviously each user, different needs, but in the whole it serves all. And for someone whos been a long time excel, and even Access user, it makes easy and simple the transition.

And with the use of the shared info and examples from the community, itโ€™s been โ€œfunโ€ working and discovering Appsheet.

So it is time to take the next step, and to do so, and after reading โ€œallโ€ the information available, i still have 2 or 3 situations i need to be cleared, and I hope someone can help me.

1ยบ When we talk about a paid subscription with X number of users, is for all the deployed apps, meaning account, or do I need a paid subscription for each app deployed and list of users?
2ยบ All payed subscriptions allow MySQL, SQL data source, or is specific to one plan only?

Thank you all

Solved Solved
1 2 229
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With X number of fixed user subset, all these X number of licenced users can use any Y number of your apps. Any additional distinct email address/user will need +1 licence.

Using Cloud SQL data source needs AppSheet Business Plan subscription. You can contact sales@appsheet.com for a quote.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

With X number of fixed user subset, all these X number of licenced users can use any Y number of your apps. Any additional distinct email address/user will need +1 licence.

Using Cloud SQL data source needs AppSheet Business Plan subscription. You can contact sales@appsheet.com for a quote.

Thank you, points cleared, Iโ€™ll contact sales.

Top Labels in this Space